2018 Fantasy Football Draft Prep: Running back position preview
Your Fantasy team isn't likely to do anything much unless you can land some of the right running backs. Our experts are here to help with everything you need to get that done on Draft Day.
Note: Draft Season is upon us. For the best draft party, have your draft at B-Dubs! Players receive food and drink specials, plus a free draft kit. Sign up HERE today!
- | |
We continued our position previews this week by putting the running back position under the microscope, and it's a great time to be looking at running backs. After it looked like the position was dying, the last few years have seen a renaissance, with incredible, multi-talented backs emerging all over the league.
That has made the top of the position as deep as it has been in years, but it also means finding the next big thing even more important. With wide receivers — who we'll be previewing next week — harder to trust, we've seen more strategy come into play at RB than we have in a while. You can load up early and snag a few elite options, or you can pass on them, knowing there may be starts available in the third, fourth, and beyond.
It's a fascinating position, and a fascinating time for that position. How you approach it can define your team this season, and we've got 15 in-depth pieces on the position to ensure you have everything you need to build the best backfield in the league. Go get 'em.
- Rankings: First, check out our expert rankings
- Our experts kicked off RB week by answering five big questions about the position
- Dave gives you advice on when to take each back in 2018
- Dave also gives you his take on how to approach the position on Draft Day
- Jamey gives you his picks for the position
- Matt Breida and Isaiah Crowell help you win? Here's how How can
- Dalvin Cook's upside last year. Heath says it could be even higher than that We got a glimpse of
- Christian McCaffrey might be shooting up draft boards, but there's a lot of risk there
- Meet the biggest names in Fantasy at the RB position, as Jamey introduces his top-12
- Dave goes in-depth on the 10 rookie backs you need to know about
- Joe Mixon, Leonard Fournette and more Dave and Jamey defend their rankings of
- Who is a value? Who isn't worth the cost? Jamey breaks it all down
- Jamey goes deep on 15 No. 3 RBs who could make some noise
- Heath identifies players who won't repeat what they did last year
- Despite his suspension, Ingram is set for a big season, Jamey says
Fantasy Football Today Newsletter
Get tips, advice and news to win your league - all from the FFT podcast team.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Josh Gordon is back. Are the Browns a good Fantasy offense?
Josh Gordon announced his return to the Browns Saturday, and Fantasy players should be very...
SportsLine simulated the entire NFL season 10,000 times and identified must-draft breakout...
Dave Richard won't turn down a great deal, but these fifteen players won't be on his team at...
Following his re-introduction to the football world versus the Bills, new Browns running back...
SportsLine simulated the NFL season 10,000 times and warns that Rashaad Penny and Julian Edelman...