2018 Fantasy Football Draft Prep: Tight End Position Preview
Catch up with all of our tight end position preview content in one easy place.
Note: Draft Season is upon us. For the best draft party, have your draft at B-Dubs! Players receive food and drink specials, plus a free draft kit. Sign up HERE today!
- | |
Everything you want to know about the tight end position is right here. We went deep on the position this week, as we kicked off our position previews with the bottom of your roster — we even threw some kicker and DST analysis in for good measure this week.
Tight end might not be where you get the most points from, but it's an easy place to get an edge on your competition precisely because the position is so lowly. If you can get one of the Big Three — Rob Gronkowski, Travis Kelce, or Zach Ertz, if you're new — that gives you an instant edge, though one you'll also have to pay for. The other option is to wait, and target someone later in the draft who has the upside to make the leap — Ertz a year ago being a great example of that.
No matter what approach you take to the position, you need to have a plan. We can help you develop one. What you'll find below is a link to absolutely everything our experts Jamey Eisenberg, Dave Richard, and Heath Cummings have written about the position.
Next week's preview? Quarterbacks. Let's do it.
- : Our experts debate and defend their rankings in a free-flowing chat
- : Dave Richard gives you a plan to follow through on
- Tiers are a great way to know who to target and when. Here are Dave Richards'
- : Jamey Eisenberg studies early ADP to find values and overpays
- Upside and downside projections for tight ends: Heath Cummings digs into four key tight ends you'll be targeting on Draft Day
- : Jamey Eisenberg gives his latest picks for the position
- : Heath Cummings gives you some options to target in the later rounds
- : Heath Cummings identifies this year's stars
- : You'll want to avoid these guys, Heath Cummings says
- : Jamey Eisenberg gives you 20 — TWENTY! — backups who could be starters this season
- : Like living life on the edge? Heath Cummings provides some options to target for the early weeks
- : Heath Cummings gives you players with better — or worse — days ahead
- : Jamey Eisenberg caught up with elite TE Travis Kelce
- Tight end Dynasty rankings: Looking toward the future? Heath Cummings has you covered
- Tight end projections: Heath Cummings provides his projections for every Fantasy relevant tight end
Fantasy Football Today Newsletter
Get tips, advice and news to win your league - all from the FFT podcast team.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Rookies! Injuries! Depth charts! The running back landscape has changed after one week of preseason...
The first week of the preseason didn't bring many changes to Dave Richard's Tiers, though the...
Andrew Luck's preseason debut and injuries in Philadelphia highlight changes in Dave Richard's...
Heath Cummings discusses his favorite strategies for two-quarterback leagues.
Jamey Eisenberg looks at some trends with Average Draft Position, as well as what to do with...
SportsLine simulated the 2018 NFL season 10,000 times and identified must-draft Fantasy Football...