The 2020 NFL Draft is officially in the books, and there's a lot for Fantasy players to sort through. Before you do anything, check out our two instant reaction columns, focusing on theand from the draft, to see whose value moved the most.
Then, it's time to get to know the incoming rookie class. The Fantasy Football Today team broke down every single pick at quarterback, running back, wide receiver, and tight end — all 77 of them — with the immediate Fantasy impact as well as the potential long-term Dynasty ramifications.
This rookie class could feature several Fantasy contributors for 2020, and too many possible Dynasty starters to even begin counting. Read up on every player, from pick No. 1 to 252, right here.
Players taken: 13
Potential 2020 Fantasy Starters: In Week 1, possibly just Burrow, and even that's a stretch. But Tua Tagovailoa and Justin Herbert have enough talent around them to possible be Fantasy starters by midseason.
- Joe Burrow to the Bengals
- Tua Tagovailoa to the Dolphins
- Justin Herbert to the Chargers
- Jordan Love to the Packers
- Jalen Hurts to the Eagles
Players taken: 18
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire to the Chiefs
- D'Andre Swift to the Lions
- Jonathan Taylor to the Colts
- Cam Akers to the Rams
- J.K. Dobbins to the Ravens
- A.J. Dillon to the Packers
- Antonio Gibson to Washington
- Ke'Shawn Vaughn to the Buccaneers
- Lynn Bowden to the Raiders
- Zack Moss to the Bills
Players taken: 35
First pick: Henry Ruggs, No. 12 to the Raiders
Potential 2020 Fantasy Starters: Too many to count. There aren't necessarily any receivers from this class who look like must-start options from Week 1, but this group is too talented not to eventually produce multiple productive players. The talent goes so deep that it might not necessarily be someone you're targeting right now — think Terry McLaurin in 2019.
- Henry Ruggs to the Raiders
- Jerry Jeudy to the Broncos
- CeeDee Lamb to the Cowboys
- Jalen Reagor to the Eagles
- Justin Jefferson to the Vikings
- Brandon Aiyuk to the 49ers
- Tee Higgins to the Bengals
- Michael Pittman Jr. to the Colts
- Laviska Shenault to the Jaguars
- KJ Hamler to the Broncos
- Chase Claypool to the Steelers
- Denzel Mims to the Jets
- Bryan Edwards to the Raiders
- to the Ravens
Players taken: 11
First pick: Cole Kmet, No. 43 overall to the Bears
Potential 2020 Fantasy Starters: None. Even the best rookie tight ends often struggle, and this class isn't exactly chock full of blue chippers.
Which players are poised for breakouts, which sleepers do you need to jump on, and which busts should you avoid at all costs in your Fantasy football league? Visit SportsLine now to get early rankings, plus see which WR is going to come out of nowhere to crack the top 10, all from the model that out-performed experts big time last season.