With six teams on bye this week, Fantasy owners could be desperate for serviceable options on the Waiver Wire (by the way, you should be making trade offers to these desperate owners).
Whether it's Andy Dalton at quarterback, Dion Lewis at running back, Juju Smith-Schuster at wide receiver or Tyler Kroft at tight end, we've got the names you need to know as you submit your waiver claims.
With new episodes six times per week, the Fantasy Football Today Podcast is the ultimate tool for winning your Fantasy leagues and gaining bragging rights on your friends. Subscribe for free on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play or anywhere else you listen.
Also on today's show:
- Debating Lewis' role in the Patriots backfield
- If you can't get Dalton, which quarterbacks can help you this week?
- Who can you feel comfortable dropping?
- Some IDP talk and a number of DST options to consider
- Is it a mistake to drop the Jaguars DST as Jacksonville enters its bye week?