Fantasy Football Today Podcast: Winning Week 14 with targeted moves
What to do with Kareem Hunt, the Packers backfield, Andy Dalton and more in Week 14.
It's time for some Start or Sit as we take a look at the AFC home games on this episode of the Fantasy Football Today Podcast, wondering whether or not DeMaryius Thomas, Giovani Bernard and even LeSean McCoy are solid starts this week.
We've got the analysis on every relevant player in our first of two Start or Sit episodes for Week 14.
Here's what else we've got for you on today's show:
- Some Week 14 sleepers at the start of the show
- Why Jordan Howard should stay on your bench
- Should you start the Seahawks DST? What about the Jaguars?
- The Packers running backs could be frustrating this week
- Important injury updates that could affect the Fantasy rankings
Don't know who to start or sit? Don't worry, we've got your back. A week's worth of analysis,...
It's been an up-and-down season for the second-year passer, but Jamey Eisenberg believes he's...
Heath Cummings provides his thoughts for the rankings at each position for Week 15.
We’ve got the best Waiver Wire options at each position as we get Fantasy owners set for their...
Advanced computer model that has out-performed experts all season tells you who to sit and...
Heath Cummings offers streaming options for the second week of the Fantasy playoffs.