Jets' Sam Darnold: Poised to start Week 1
Darnold has "all but wrapped up the starting job", according to ESPN's Rich Cimini.
While Jets coach Todd Bowles continues to play coy when it comes to the team's Week 1 starter, Cimini is justified in believing Darnold is the clear-cut frontrunner. Teddy Bridgewater has only played 16 percent of first-team reps in camp, with Darnold and Josh McCown splitting the remaining 84 percent almost straight down the middle. McCown has played only one drive in the preseason, though, and Darnold helped his case in Friday's matchup with the Giants by leading a pair of first-half touchdown drives.
Fantasy Football Today Newsletter
Get tips, advice and news to win your league - all from the FFT podcast team.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Amari Cooper's Fantasy value improved after being traded to the Cowboys last season. Jamey...
How much can you take away from non-contact rookie minicamps? You make the call on some of...
SportsLine simulated the 2019 NFL season 10,000 times and identified must-draft Fantasy Football...
Jamey Eisenberg has five under-the-radar rookies who could make an impact in re-draft leagues...
In our latest non-PPR mock draft, Jamey Eisenberg breaks down the challenge of trying to fill...
Heath Cummings takes a look at best-ball ADP since the NFL draft and comes up with some of...