Gambler turns $1 wager on 15-leg parlay into nearly $15K
The dominos fell exactly the way this person wanted them to
One obscenely lucky bettor won $14,700 after hitting on a $1, 15-leg parlay this week. All 15 of the online FanDuel customer's bets were put on college basketball games.
A parlay bet, also known as an accumulator, combo bet or multi, is a group of two or more individual bets that all need to come to fruition in order for the bettor to cash out. Here's what needed to happen for this particular bettor to win.
- Mississippi +2
- Penn State-Purdue Over 134.5
- Eastern Michigan-Central Michigan Over 137.5
- Bowling Green-Akron Under 150
- Fordham-Davidson Over 121.5
- Kentucky-Vanderbilt Under 144
- New Mexico-San Diego State Under 144.5
- Utah State-Colorado State Over 143.5
- Oklahoma State-Kansas State Under 131.5
- Arkansas-Tennessee Over 133
- Missouri-LSU Over 144.5
- Notre Dame-Virginia Under 123
- Michigan State-Illinois Under 141.5
- Air Force-Boise State Under 152
- Nebraska-Maryland Under 144
Though it wasn't exactly the most stress-inducing bet, perhaps the most impressive one to hit of that group is the game between Notre Dame and Virginia. Despite going into overtime, the team came nowhere close to hitting the total of 123 -- it came out to 99.
As for bets that probably put sweat in the bettor's brow, Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt, Michigan State vs. Illinois and Nebraska vs. Maryland all came within two points of going over their respective line. The two Big Ten games both went to the wire and could have easily broken this legendary parlay had the final possession gone any different.
Whoever this person is, they've earned the right to photoshop their face over that meme of Adam Sandler in "Uncut Gems" saying "This is how I win."
Jody Demling scored the exacta and trifecta in three Kentucky Derby prep races on the same...
Sharp handicapper Bob Weir has had multiple five-figure days at the track, and he has used...
Here's how to watch the Wildcats take on the Horned Frogs