2019 Players Championship tee times, pairings: When Tiger Woods, field start Round 2 on Friday
Day 2 at TPC Sawgrass will feature loads of stars on the leaderboard
With 18 holes in the book, Tommy Fleetwood and Keegan Bradley co-lead the 2019 Players Championship at 7 under, and it will be Bradley who gets the first crack at extending that lead on Friday morning. He'll tee off with Andrew Landry and Si Woo Kim at 8:22 a.m. ET off the first tee while Fleetwood will have to wait until the afternoon with Austin Cook and Keith Mitchell at 1:17 p.m.
Those two may be the main event at times on Friday, but they certainly won't have the biggest spotlight. The monster group of Tiger Woods (-2), Webb Simpson (-2) and Patrick Reed (-3) will go first thing in the morning, and they'll be followed in the afternoon by Dustin Johnson (-3), Sergio Garcia (-3) and Jon Rahm (-3).
Friday should be a blast as other featured stars like Rory McIlroy (-5), Justin Thomas (-1) and Xander Schauffele (-2) will all be prominently involved as the players start to separate for a weekend kick. Let's took a look at the top-tier groups below.
All times Eastern
Players Championship -- Round 2 tee times
- 8:32 a.m. -- Tiger Woods, Webb Simpson, Patrick Reed (No. 10)
- 8:43 a.m. -- Henrik Stenson, Adam Scott, Martin Kaymer (No. 10)
- 8:53 a.m. -- Francesco Molinari, Jason Day, Tony Finau (No. 10)
- 9:04 a.m. -- Rickie Fowler, Brooks Koepka, Jordan Spieth (No. 10)
- 1:27 p.m. -- Justin Rose, Justin Thomas, Xander Schauffele (No. 1)
- 1:38 p.m. -- Bryson DeChambeau, Bubba Watson, Billy Horschel (No. 1)
- 1:48 p.m. -- Dustin Johnson, Jon Rahm, Sergio Garcia (No. 1)
- 1:59 p.m. -- Phil Mickelson, Matt Kuchar, Rory McIlroy (No. 1)
Check out the complete list of all tee times for Round 2 at TPC Sawgrass.
Players Championship -- Round 2 viewing information
Round starts: 7:40 a.m.
Live TV coverage: 1-7 p.m. on Golf Channel
Live stream online: 1-7 p.m. on fuboTV (Try for free) and NBCSports.com
Radio: Noon-7 p.m. on PGA Tour Radio
Casey is tied at the top of the leaderboard with Austin Cook
D.J. didn't hit he ball particularly well, but he still scored well
SportsLine simulated the entire 2019 Masters 10,000 times and came up with a surprising le...
The PGA Tour career earnings are dwarfed by other sports
No Tiger Woods this week, but we still get several of the best players in the world
The post-2019 Players schedule gets cranking with a nice field this week