PGA Merchandise Show 2018: Best finds, exhibitor list, demo day, dates, floor plan
Stick with CBS Sports throughout the week for the latest from the PGA Merchandise Show
CBS Sports was live on site at the 2018 PGA Merchandise Show along with our GolfBook pals covering the entire event as it unfolded from the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
We updated this page throughout the four-day event, which began on Tuesday, Jan. 23 and ran through Friday, Jan. 26 in the convention center. Check out highlights from the show, the latest equipment, fun videos, big-time interviews and much more below.
- Day 3:
- Day 2:
- Demo Day:
- Recapping the 2018 PGA Merchandise Show ( )
- Touring the Titleist booth ( )
- Checking out the Bomb-it Mini Driver! ( )
- The GolfZon simulator is definitely something special ( )
- Greg Norman is excited about the impact of social media (
- Greg Norman on rolling the ball back, Tiger Woods' return (
- Sitting down with PGA of America VP Suzy Whaley ( )
- How TopTracer can help you improve your game (
- PGA Tour historian Bob Denney stops by the booth ( )
- These modern golf carts were a lot of fun to ride (
- The Titleist AP2s are worth the extra coin (
Need to know
What is "demo day?" Feast your eyes on the latest clubs, golf balls and tons of other equipment from leading golf manufacturers. More than 100 industry leaders will be in attendance showcasing their goods in what is the largest outdoor golf demo of the year. There are also performance workshops, educational sessions and more.
What happens at the merchandise show? Not only will industry leaders and equipment manufacturers be in attendance, there will be more than 1,100 interactive golf exhibits. (There's a reason the event is three days inside the convention center -- it will take that long just to get around and see everything once.) There will also be education sessions, shows, forums and much more from Wednesday through Friday.
SportsLine simulated the 2019 Charles Schwab Challenge 10,000 times and came up with some...
Manufactured or not, Koepka found a way to win another of the biggest events in golf
In taking the title at Bethpage Black, Brooks Koepka will receive nearly $2 million in win...
Koepka won his second straight PGA Championship and fourth major overall in his last eight...
Watch the best golfers in the world tee off in Round 4 action at Bethpage Black
How to watch every single moment of the 101th PGA Championship on TV or streaming live onl...