The five best groups at the Memorial Tournament
Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy, and Adam Scott will all be playing Muirfield Village this week.
The Memorial Tournament is without Tiger Woods once again but there's no shortage of big-time names playing this week.
Here's a look at the five best groups to follow on Thursday and Friday.
1. Jason Day, Adam Scott, and Rory McIlroy (1:16 PM on Thursday): Whoa, thats's some big-boy golf. Scott and McIlroy could probably lay claim to the "best golfer alive" title belt right now and Jason Day isn't exactly joking around, either. Awesome group.
2. Bill Haas, Phil Mickelson, and Jordan Spieth (1:05 PM on Thursday): Poor Bill Haas. He's going to get so overshadowed by the other two. All three played in the Presidents Cup at Muirfield Village last year.
3. Bubba Watson, Keegan Bradley, and Jim Furyk (8:15 AM on Thursday): So many emotions in one group. And then there's Furyk. This would be a really fun group to follow and if you want to homemake a swing, these are three you should watch (or maybe not watch).
4. Matt Kuchar, Justin Rose, and Steve Stricker (8:26 AM on Thursday): All of the ball-striking. Also, the only three golfers in the field to win this tournament in the last five years.
5. Chris Kirk, Luke Donald, and Charl Schwartzel (8:15 AM on Thursday): Sort of a sneaky good group right here. Kirk and Donald are both trying to solidify Ryder Cup spots and Schwartzel might have the best swing in golf.
All times Eastern
SportsLine simulated the 2018 Omega Dubai Desert Classic 10,000 times and has some surprising...
SportsLine simulated the 2018 Farmers Insurance Open 10,000 times with some surprising res...
The Ryder Cup is going to be insane after the 2018 season
Rahm and Landry battled one another through four extra holes on Sunday
The Englishman lapped a monster field on Sunday with a closing 65 that was better than it...
It's the second time Phil Mickelson missed the cut in his first tournament of a season