The Masters: Nike releases Augusta outfits for all its golfers
Nick Watney, Thorbjorn Olesen, Russell Henley, Charl Schwartzel, Carl Pettersson and Francesco Molinari reveal their gear for Augusta.
Nike released all the outfits its golfers will wear for the four rounds at the Masters next week (with a mild presumption that each golfer will actually -- you know -- make the cut).
My favorites in order:
1. Russell Henley -- Clean, sharp look for the early rookie of the year candidate.
2. Thorbjorn Olesen -- I'm a sucker for pastels.
3. Carl Pettersson -- Horizontal stripes are danegrous on somebody like Petterson but I like the combos.
4. Charl Schwartzel -- Don't love Sunday, but the other three are subtle and good.
5. Francesco Molinari -- A little loud for me, although I do like the Thursday look.
6. Nick Watney -- I don't know what's going on here (Thursday isn't bad). Combine this with the flat bill and I'm just not a fan.
We'll take a look at some other Masters gear golfers have planned in the next week or so.
Paul Casey looks to shut down the tournament at East Lake on Sunday
The final round of the PGA Tour season is all that stands between Paul Casey and $10 milli...
The FedEx Cup is a bit complicated, but it gets simplified this week as the field is cut to...
The pairings are reset once again as Justin Thomas co-leads after 36 holes
Find out when and how to watch the 2017 Tour Championship live this week
Justin Thomas is tied with Webb Simpson and Paul Casey going into Saturday