Friday night's Blue Jays-Reds game in one photo
The Reds and Blue Jays played a fairly insane game on Friday night. The following image sums it up nicely.
Given those facts, you can probably guess that the Jays overcame steep odds in winning the game. In fact, at one point in the second inning the Reds had a 98.9 percent chance of prevailing. When a team -- Toronto, in this instance -- triumphs despite a 1.1 percent chance of doing so, you will find among the assembled onlookers very different emotions. All of that brings us to our "one photo" referenced in the headline ...
Current mood pic.twitter.com/d5U7Jvuh46— BlueMetropolis (@BlueMetropolis) June 21, 2014
Contained above: Multitudes.
You see, blue is the happiest color, at least on this night.
(Wink of CBS eye: @vaswani_)
The process for determining home-field advantage in the World Series is different in 2017
The Yankees will have to close out the series on the road
Let's update each team's chances of winning the World Series
Puig has a healthy relationship with his club of choice and gave the quote of the night
The Dodgers are back in the World Series thanks to a smartly built roster, analytics and m...
Seager missed the NLCS with a back injury