Just one day before the UFC makes a return to action with, Florida, the fighters stepped onto the scales to make the fights official. And there is plenty of good news for fight fans as the two headlining title fights are set to move ahead with the four involved fighters all successfully making weight.
The main event features Tony Ferguson and Justin Gaethje battling for the interim lightweight championship. Both Ferguson and Gaethje weighed in at the lightweight limit of 155 pounds. In the night's first championship fight, Henry Cejudo will put his bantamweight title on the line against former longtime division king Dominick Cruz. Both men weighed in at 135 pounds.
The rest of the fighters on the card also made weight successfully with just one exception. Jeremy Stephens tipped the scales at 150.5 pounds for his featherweight fight with Calvin Kattar -- a full 4.5 pounds over the featherweight limit.
Can't get enough UFC? Subscribe to our podcast State of Combat with Brian Campbell where we break down everything you need to know in the Octagon, and be sure to listen to our UFC 249 preview in the embed below.
Let's take a look at the full results ahead of Saturday's event.
UFC 249 weigh-in results
- Tony Ferguson (155) vs. Justin Gaethje (155), interim lightweight championship
- Henry Cejudo (c) (135) vs. Dominick Cruz (135), bantamweight championship
- Francis Ngannou (261.5) vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik (260), heavyweights
- Calvin Kattar (146) vs. Jeremy Stephens (150.5*), featherweights
- Yorgan De Castro (262) vs. Greg Hardy (265.5), heavyweights
- Donald Cerrone (171) vs. Anthony Pettis (170.5), welterweights
- Aleksei Oleinik (227.5) vs. Fabricio Werdum (243), heavyweights
- Carla Esparza (115.5) vs. Michelle Waterson (115), women's strawweights
- Uriah Hall (186) vs. Ronaldo Souza (186), middleweights
- Vicente Luque (170) vs. Niko Price (170.5), welterweights
- Bryce Mitchell (145.5) vs. Charles Rosa (146), featherweights
- Sam Alvey (205) vs. Ryan Spann (206), light heavyweights