Another major PPV event is on tap for UFC as the promotion stays out west in Arizona for UFC 263. The PPV event sees a pair of title fights plus a fan favorite in the featured slot as fans head inside the Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona. Middleweight champion Israel Adesanya will defend his title in the main event against top contender Marvin Vettori. The two met three years ago -- coincidentally in this exact same arena -- with Adesanya earning a split decision victory.
But that's not all. The co-main event features another rematch with a title on the line as flyweight champion Deiveson Figueiredo takes on Brandon Moreno. The two met last December and fought to a draw, thanks in part to Figueiredo losing a point for a low blow. Now, the pair of 125-pounders will run it back in the hopes of producing another instant classic.
Can't get enough boxing and MMA? Get the latest in the world of combat sports from two of the best in the business. Subscribe to Morning Kombat with Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell for the best analysis and in-depth news.
The card also marks the return of fan favorite Nate Diaz. The Stockton, California, native is back in action against arguably his toughest test in years when he takes on Leon Edwards at welterweight. Edwards is arguably the top contender at 170 pounds right now, but has had trouble getting opponents to agree to face him. Now, he could be one win away from securing that coveted shot at champion Kamaru Usman.
It's going to be a busy week around Arizona with so much happening. Stay tuned to CBS Sports for the latest news, updates and rumors surrounding UFC 263 on Saturday night.
Here's the complete fight card to date with the latest odds from William Hill Sportsbook.
UFC 263 fight card, odds
- Israel Adesanya (c) -260 vs. Marvin Vettori +210, middleweight championship
- Deiveson Figueiredo (c) -220 vs. Brandon Moreno +180, flyweight championship
- Leon Edwards -550 vs. Nate Diaz +400, welterweight
- Belal Muhammad -220 vs. Demian Maia +180, welterweight
- Jamahal Hill -300 vs. Paul Craig +240, light heavyweight
- Drew Dober -150 vs. Brad Riddell +125, lightweight
- Eryk Anders -150 vs. Darren Stewart +125, light heavyweight
- Joanne Calderwood -140 vs. Lauren Murphy +120, women's flyweight
- Movsar Evloev -240 vs. Hakeem Dawodu +200, featherweight
- Pannie Kianzad -200 vs. Alexis Davis +170, women's bantamweight
- Matt Frevola vs. Terrance McKinney, lightweight
- Sijara Eubanks vs. Priscila Cachoeira, women's bantamweight
- Steven Peterson -120 vs. Chase Hooper +100, featherweight
- Fares Ziam -135 vs. Luigi Vendramini +115, lightweight
- Carlos Felipe -175 vs. Jake Collier +150, heavyweight
UFC 263 info
- Date: June 12
- Location: Gila River Arena -- Glendale, Arizona
- Start time: 10 p.m. ET (Main card)
- How to watch: ESPN+ PPV
UFC 263 Countdown
- Staff predictions and expert picks for the main card
- Brookhouse: Three best bets to consider on a loaded fight card
- Campbell: Five biggest storylines to follow in Arizona
Who wins Adesanya vs. Vettori 2? And which fighter is a must-back? Visit SportsLine now to get detailed top picks on UFC 263, all from the ultimate insider who's up nearly $9,500 on MMA picks in the past year, and find out.