2013 NBA Championship odds: Of course the Heat are the favorites
Odds for the 2013 NBA championship released, with the Heat 11/4 favorites to repeat.
The Miami Heat were favored to win the 2012 NBA championship. They did. They are now favored to win the 2013 championship. Bovada.lv released their odds for the 2013 NBA championship on Friday, with the Heat at the top at 11/4. Here are the complete odds:
|Oklahoma City Thunder||5/1|
|Los Angeles Lakers||10/1|
|San Antonio Spurs||10/1|
|Los Angeles Clippers||18/1|
|New York Knicks||35/1|
|Golden State Warriors||75/1|
|New Orleans Hornets||100/1|
Couple interesting notes:
- Chicago slips a bit considering the number of things that went wrong for them this season and them still having the No.1 seed.
- New York is behind the Boston Celtics, Orlando Magic facing the prospect of trading Dwight Howard, and Memphis Grizzlies. That says a lot.
- The Pistons have the same odds as the Bobcats. That's a little odd.
- The Lakers and Spurs at the same level is also of note, considering their season in comparison.
- The Mavericks hanging up there has to be contingent on the Deron Williams question.
- Speaking of, the Nets are 100/1. Again, we ask, why is everyone angling to go there?
Right before Wiggins hit his shot, Carmelo Anthony hit a 3 to put the Thunder in front
The Suns firing Earl Watson three games into season is second-quickest firing in NBA histo...
Bledsoe tweeted, "I Dont wanna be here"
Giannis had his hand on McCollum's hip when he poked the ball away
Teodosic had to leave the Clippers' game Saturday night against the Suns
Irving said recently that he does not regret the profane outburst