2018 NBA All-Star Game watch online: Live stream, TV channel, date, time, rosters
Here's how to watch Team Stephen vs. Team LeBron in the 2018 NBA All-Star Game
The 2018 NBA All-Star Game has come and gone and the brand-new forma worked well. The elimination of the traditional Eastern Conference vs. Western Conference teams led to a more competitive game just like everybody wanted.
This time around teams were selected by the leading vote-getter from each conference, LeBron James and Steph Curry, and captains were allowed to choose players from the pool of All-Stars regardless of conference affiliation.
As a result the game had some more meaning, and if nothing it gave the All-Star Game a different look and feel than in years past. Here's how to watch the game on TV or via live stream.
How to watch NBA All-Star Game
- Date: Sunday, Feb. 18
- Time: 8 p.m. ET
- Location: Staples Center -- Los Angeles, California
- TV: TNT
- Streaming: TNTdrama.com or Watch TNT app
- Follow: GameTracker
Team LeBron starters
- LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
- Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
- Kyrie Irving, Boston Celtics
- DeMar DeRozan, Toronto Raptors
Team LeBron reserves
- Al Horford, Boston Celtics
- Kyle Lowry, Toronto Raptors
- Bradley Beal, Washington Wizards
- Victor Oladipo, Indiana Pacers
- Andre Drummond, Detroit Pistons (injury replacement)
- Goran Dragic, Miami Heat (injury replacement)
- Kemba Walker, Charlotte Hornets (injury replacement)
Injured, will not play
- Kevin Love, Cleveland Cavaliers
- John Wall, Washington Wizards
- Kristaps Porzingis, New York Knicks
Coach: Mike D'Antoni, Houston Rockets
Team Stephen starters
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
- James Harden, Houston Rockets
- Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors
- Anthony Davis, New Orleans Pelicans
* Fifth starter TBA after DeMarcus Cousins injury
Team Stephen reserves
- Karl-Anthony Towns, Minnesota Timberwolves
- Draymond Green, Golden State Warriors
- Jimmy Butler, Minnesota Timberwolves
- Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
- Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
- LaMarcus Aldridge, San Antonio Spurs
- Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Paul George, Oklahoma City Thunder (injury replacement)
Injured, will not play
- DeMarcus Cousins, New Orleans Pelicans
Coach: Dwane Casey, Toronto Raptors
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
We've updated our top-75 big board and identified the top prospects in the Big Dance
SportsLine's advanced computer model simulated Celtics vs. Sixers 10,000 times.
Reid Forgrave says the 2019 draft will get really intriguing after the obvious three names...
A look at all the changes to the lottery system this season and the ongoing race for the draft's...
Mike McClure, a DFS pro with almost $2 million in career earnings, gives optimal lineup ad...
There were six games on the NBA schedule on Tuesday night