2018 NBA All-Star Game watch online: Live stream, TV channel, date, time, rosters
Here's how to watch Team Stephen vs. Team LeBron in the 2018 NBA All-Star Game
The 2018 NBA All-Star Game has come and gone and the brand-new forma worked well. The elimination of the traditional Eastern Conference vs. Western Conference teams led to a more competitive game just like everybody wanted.
This time around teams were selected by the leading vote-getter from each conference, LeBron James and Steph Curry, and captains were allowed to choose players from the pool of All-Stars regardless of conference affiliation.
As a result the game had some more meaning, and if nothing it gave the All-Star Game a different look and feel than in years past. Here's how to watch the game on TV or via live stream.
How to watch NBA All-Star Game
- Date: Sunday, Feb. 18
- Time: 8 p.m. ET
- Location: Staples Center -- Los Angeles, California
- TV: TNT
- Streaming: TNTdrama.com or Watch TNT app
- Follow: GameTracker
Team LeBron starters
- LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
- Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
- Kyrie Irving, Boston Celtics
- DeMar DeRozan, Toronto Raptors
Team LeBron reserves
- Al Horford, Boston Celtics
- Kyle Lowry, Toronto Raptors
- Bradley Beal, Washington Wizards
- Victor Oladipo, Indiana Pacers
- Andre Drummond, Detroit Pistons (injury replacement)
- Goran Dragic, Miami Heat (injury replacement)
- Kemba Walker, Charlotte Hornets (injury replacement)
Injured, will not play
- Kevin Love, Cleveland Cavaliers
- John Wall, Washington Wizards
- Kristaps Porzingis, New York Knicks
Coach: Mike D'Antoni, Houston Rockets
Team Stephen starters
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
- James Harden, Houston Rockets
- Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors
- Anthony Davis, New Orleans Pelicans
* Fifth starter TBA after DeMarcus Cousins injury
Team Stephen reserves
- Karl-Anthony Towns, Minnesota Timberwolves
- Draymond Green, Golden State Warriors
- Jimmy Butler, Minnesota Timberwolves
- Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
- Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
- LaMarcus Aldridge, San Antonio Spurs
- Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Paul George, Oklahoma City Thunder (injury replacement)
Injured, will not play
- DeMarcus Cousins, New Orleans Pelicans
Coach: Dwane Casey, Toronto Raptors
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Smart and the Celtics had been locked in a restricted free agency standoff
While free agency has slowed down, there are a number of interesting things still to be se...
Maybe Los Angeles will take more kindly to this one
All the info on the top names still on the market this offseason
Keep checking back for the latest updates as NBA free agency continues
DeRozan committed himself to the Raptors, only to be dealt to the Spurs