2018 NBA Playoffs Injury Tracker: Cavs' George Hill has MRI on back, questionable for Game 4
Keeping track of all the injury updates for every 2018 postseason series
At this point in the season, every team is dealing with some sort of injury, even if it's minor. As we've seen throughout the years, one significant injury can considerably alter a series, and the Spurs are finding that out the hard way this year without Kawhi Leonard. We'll keep you updated on the latest injury news throughout the playoffs.
Here's a look at all the notable injuries from each series:
No. 1 Toronto Raptors vs. No. 8 Washington Wizards
- Raptors: Fred VanVleet (shoulder) did not play in Game 3, after playing just three minutes in Game 2.
- Wizards: None.
No. 2 Boston Celtics vs. No. 7 Milwaukee Bucks
- Celtics: Gordon Hayward (ankle, leg), Kyrie Irving (knee) and Daniel Theis (knee) are out for the postseason. Marcus Smart (thumb) could possibly return for a potential Game 7.
- Bucks: John Henson (back) is out for Game 3.
No. 3 Philadelphia 76ers vs. No. 6 Miami Heat
- 76ers: None
- Heat: Dion Waiters (ankle) is out for the postseason. Josh Richardson (shoulder) briefly left Game 4, but he returned in the third quarter.
No. 4 Cleveland Cavaliers vs. No. 5 Indiana Pacers
- Cavaliers: George Hill (back) had an MRI and is questionable for Game 4.
- Pacers: None.
No. 1 Houston Rockets vs. No. 8 Minnesota Timberwolves
- Rockets: Luc Mbah a Moute (shoulder)
- Timberwolves: None.
No. 2 Golden State Warriors vs. No. 7 San Antonio Spurs
- Warriors: Stephen Curry (knee) and Patrick McCaw (spinal contusion) are expected to miss the first-round series. Kevin Durant (ankle) and Shaun Livingston (ankle) are expected to play in Game 4.
- Spurs: Kawhi Leonard (quad) is
No. 3 Portland Trail Blazers vs. No. 6 New Orleans Pelicans
- Trail Blazers: Maurice Harkless (knee) is out for Game 4. Evan Turner (toe) will be available.
- Pelicans: DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) is out for the postseason.
No. 4 Oklahoma City Thunder vs. No. 5 Utah Jazz
- Thunder: Paul George (hip) was fine during shootaround. Andre Roberson (knee) is out for the postseason.
- Jazz: Donovan Mitchell (foot contusion) is probable for Game 3.
The order of the NBA Draft is pretty much set, with only the lottery left to decide how it...
Here's how to watch every NBA postseason game online or on TV
The NBA postseason continues with four games on Sunday
The Celtics square off against the Bucks in the 2 vs. 7 matchup in the Eastern Conference
The Pacers took a 2-1 lead in the series with a big home win
Watch the top-seeded Raptors square up against the No. 8 Wizards in the Eastern Conference