2019 NBA trade deadline: Grades, updates, reaction to every deal, including Marc Gasol to Raptors, Markelle Fultz to Magic
Thursday was a very active day leading up to the 3 p.m. ET NBA trade deadline
Pencils down, hands up. The 2019 NBA trade deadline has come and gone, and no more trades can be completed.
The biggest news of the week, of course, was the Anthony Davis saga, but the Pelicans decided to for now. They'll wait until the summer to re-engage in trade talks with not only the Lakers, but the Celtics, who are expected to offer a lot of assets.
Aside from the blockbuster trades that did and didn't happen, there were a number of other deals, with dozens of role players on the move across the league.
Here's everything you need to know about the 2019 NBA trade deadline:
Deadline Day trades
- Hawks acquire Jabari Bird from Celtics for future considerations
- Nets acquire Greg Monroe and second-round pick from Raptors
- Magic acquire Markelle Fultz from 76ers for Jonathan Simmons
- Clippers acquire Michael Beasley and Ivica Zubac from Lakers for Mike Muscala
- Trail Blazers acquire Caleb Swanigan from Kings for Skal Labissiere
- Raptors acquire Marc Gasol from Grizzlies for Jonas Valanciunas, Delon Wright, C.J. Miles, 2024 second-round pick
- Grizzlies acquire Avery Bradley from Clippers for Garrett Temple, JaMychal Green
- Pacers acquire Nik Stauskas, Wade Baldwin from Rockets for future second-round pick
- Bucks acquire Nikola Mirotic from Pelicans for Jason Smith, Stanley Johnson, four second-round picks
- 76ers acquire James Ennis from Rockets for 2021 second-round pick
Recap trade deadline movement
CBS Sports will be with you the entire way updating this story with the latest trades, news and analysis during the NBA trade deadline. If you are unable to view the live application below,.
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
The former Cavs assistant coach went into full detail regarding J.R. Smith throwing a bowl...
Dirk hit a jumper early in the first quarter to reach the milestone
There are nine games on Monday night
Thomas wasn't shy about his fondness for Boston in his return to TD Garden
SportsLine's advanced computer model simulated Warriors vs. Spurs 10,000 times.
Thomas has put the past behind him