Through 3 Quarters
Only one more quarter stands between the Milwaukee Bucks and the victory they were favored to collect going into this night. Sitting on a score of 88-81, they have looked like the better team out there today, but there's still one more quarter to play.
Milwaukee has been riding high on the performance of point guard Jrue Holiday, who has 17 points and seven assists in addition to seven rebounds. One thing to keep an eye out for is Bobby Portis' foul situation as he currently sits at four.
Cleveland has lost 82% of the time when they were down heading into the fourth quarter this year, so this one seems just about wrapped up
Cleveland @ Milwaukee
Current Records: Cleveland 13-11; Milwaukee 15-9
What to Know
The Cleveland Cavaliers haven't won a game against the Milwaukee Bucks since March 20 of 2019, but they'll be looking to end the drought on Monday. Cleveland might have tired legs after a contest yesterday as they head on the road against Milwaukee at 8 p.m. ET Dec. 6 at Fiserv Forum. The Bucks should still be riding high after a big win, while the Cavaliers will be looking to regain their footing.
Cleveland was just a bucket shy of a victory on Sunday and fell 109-108 to the Utah Jazz. Point guard Darius Garland put forth a good effort for the losing side as he shot 5-for-8 from beyond the arc and finished with 31 points and five assists.
Meanwhile, Milwaukee took their matchup against the Miami Heat this past Saturday by a conclusive 124-102 score. The game was all but wrapped up at the end of the third, by which point Milwaukee had established a 105-76 advantage. Their center Bobby Portis looked sharp as he dropped a double-double on 19 points and 16 boards.
The Cavaliers are expected to lose this next one by 7.5. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread, however, as they are currently on a seven-game streak of ATS wins.
Cleveland is now 13-11 while the Bucks sit at 15-9. Two defensive stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: Cleveland ranks second in the league when it comes to points allowed per game, with only 102 on average. As for Milwaukee, they have been holding their opponents to a field goal percentage of 43.20%, which places them third in the league.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Fiserv Forum -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- TV: Bally Sports - Ohio
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $12.71
The Bucks are a big 7.5-point favorite against the Cavaliers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 7.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Milwaukee have won 12 out of their last 22 games against Cleveland.
- Feb 06, 2021 - Milwaukee 124 vs. Cleveland 99
- Feb 05, 2021 - Milwaukee 123 vs. Cleveland 105
- Jan 09, 2021 - Milwaukee 100 vs. Cleveland 90
- Dec 14, 2019 - Milwaukee 125 vs. Cleveland 108
- Nov 29, 2019 - Milwaukee 119 vs. Cleveland 110
- Oct 28, 2019 - Milwaukee 129 vs. Cleveland 112
- Mar 24, 2019 - Milwaukee 127 vs. Cleveland 105
- Mar 20, 2019 - Cleveland 107 vs. Milwaukee 102
- Dec 14, 2018 - Milwaukee 114 vs. Cleveland 102
- Dec 10, 2018 - Milwaukee 108 vs. Cleveland 92
- Mar 19, 2018 - Cleveland 124 vs. Milwaukee 117
- Dec 19, 2017 - Milwaukee 119 vs. Cleveland 116
- Nov 07, 2017 - Cleveland 124 vs. Milwaukee 119
- Oct 20, 2017 - Cleveland 116 vs. Milwaukee 97
- Feb 27, 2017 - Cleveland 102 vs. Milwaukee 95
- Dec 21, 2016 - Cleveland 113 vs. Milwaukee 102
- Dec 20, 2016 - Cleveland 114 vs. Milwaukee 108
- Nov 29, 2016 - Milwaukee 118 vs. Cleveland 101
- Apr 05, 2016 - Cleveland 109 vs. Milwaukee 80
- Mar 23, 2016 - Cleveland 113 vs. Milwaukee 104
- Nov 19, 2015 - Cleveland 115 vs. Milwaukee 100
- Nov 14, 2015 - Milwaukee 108 vs. Cleveland 105
Injury Report for Milwaukee
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: Game-Time Decision (Calf)
- Grayson Allen: Game-Time Decision (Illness)
- George Hill: Out (Knee)
- Semi Ojeleye: Out (Calf)
- Donte DiVincenzo: Out (Ankle)
- Brook Lopez: Out (Back)
Injury Report for Cleveland
- Dean Wade: Out (Calf)
- Collin Sexton: Out for the Season (Knee)