Brooklyn @ Chicago
Current Records: Brooklyn 34-15; Chicago 19-28
What to Know
The Brooklyn Nets have enjoyed the comforts of home their last three games, but now they must head out on the road. They will take on the Chicago Bulls at 2 p.m. ET Sunday at United Center after having had a few days off. The Nets should still be feeling good after a big win, while Chicago will be looking to regain their footing.
Brooklyn made easy work of the Charlotte Hornets this past Thursday and carried off a 111-89 victory. The contest was pretty much decided by the half, when the score had already reached 68-48. Power forward Jeff Green (21 points) was the top scorer for Brooklyn. Jeff Green's performance made up for a slower game against the Houston Rockets this past Wednesday.
Meanwhile, Chicago came up short against the Utah Jazz this past Friday, falling 113-106. The losing side was boosted by power forward Thaddeus Young, who had 25 points along with seven rebounds.
Barring any buzzer beaters, Brooklyn is expected to win a tight contest. Those playing the odds have seen things go back and forth with the Nets, who are 24-25 against the spread.
Brooklyn came out on top in a nail-biter against the Bulls when the two teams previously met in March of last year, sneaking past 110-107. The rematch might be a little tougher for Brooklyn since the team won't have home-court advantage. We'll see if the change in venue makes a difference.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 2 p.m. ET
- Where: United Center -- Chicago, Illinois
- TV: NBC Sports Chicago
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Nets are a slight 2-point favorite against the Bulls, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Nets as a 2.5-point favorite.
Brooklyn have won 11 out of their last 17 games against Chicago.
- Mar 08, 2020 - Brooklyn 110 vs. Chicago 107
- Jan 31, 2020 - Brooklyn 133 vs. Chicago 118
- Nov 16, 2019 - Brooklyn 117 vs. Chicago 111
- Feb 08, 2019 - Chicago 125 vs. Brooklyn 106
- Jan 29, 2019 - Brooklyn 122 vs. Chicago 117
- Jan 06, 2019 - Brooklyn 117 vs. Chicago 100
- Dec 19, 2018 - Brooklyn 96 vs. Chicago 93
- Apr 09, 2018 - Brooklyn 114 vs. Chicago 105
- Apr 07, 2018 - Brooklyn 124 vs. Chicago 96
- Feb 26, 2018 - Brooklyn 104 vs. Chicago 87
- Apr 12, 2017 - Chicago 112 vs. Brooklyn 73
- Apr 08, 2017 - Brooklyn 107 vs. Chicago 106
- Dec 28, 2016 - Chicago 101 vs. Brooklyn 99
- Oct 31, 2016 - Chicago 118 vs. Brooklyn 88
- Mar 17, 2016 - Chicago 118 vs. Brooklyn 102
- Dec 21, 2015 - Brooklyn 105 vs. Chicago 102
- Oct 28, 2015 - Chicago 115 vs. Brooklyn 100
Injury Report for Chicago
- Zach LaVine: Game-Time Decision (Ankle)
- Garrett Temple: Out (Hamstring)
- Coby White: Out (Covid-19)
Injury Report for Brooklyn
- Kevin Durant: Out (Hamstring)
- James Harden: Out (Hamstring)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: Out for the Season (Knee)