Denver @ Chicago
Current Records: Denver 18-15; Chicago 15-17
What to Know
The Chicago Bulls may be playing at home again on Monday, but the experts are forecasting a 4.5-point loss. They will take on the Denver Nuggets at 8 p.m. ET at United Center after having had a few days off. Chicago has some work to do to even out the 1-7 series between these two since December of 2015, but a win here would be a good start.
The Bulls came up short against the Phoenix Suns this past Friday, falling 106-97. The top scorer for Chicago was shooting guard Zach LaVine (24 points).
Meanwhile, Denver took their contest against the Oklahoma City Thunder this past Saturday by a conclusive 126-96 score. With Denver ahead 65-43 at the half, the game was all but over already. It was another big night for their center Nikola Jokic, who posted a triple-double on 19 points, 13 dimes, and 11 rebounds.
Chicago is now 15-17 while the Nuggets sit at 18-15. A pair of offensive stats to keep an eye on: The Bulls rank third in the league when it comes to field goal percentage, with 48.60% on the season. Denver has displayed some offensive firepower of their own as they enter the matchup with 115.5 points per game on average, good for fourth best in the league.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: United Center -- Chicago, Illinois
- TV: Altitude Sports & Entertainmnt
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Nuggets are a 4.5-point favorite against the Bulls, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Nuggets as a 5.5-point favorite.
Denver have won seven out of their last eight games against Chicago.
- Jan 17, 2019 - Denver 135 vs. Chicago 105
- Oct 31, 2018 - Denver 108 vs. Chicago 107
- Mar 21, 2018 - Denver 135 vs. Chicago 102
- Nov 30, 2017 - Denver 111 vs. Chicago 110
- Feb 28, 2017 - Denver 125 vs. Chicago 107
- Nov 22, 2016 - Denver 110 vs. Chicago 107
- Feb 05, 2016 - Denver 115 vs. Chicago 110
- Dec 02, 2015 - Chicago 99 vs. Denver 90
Injury Report for Chicago
- Otto Porter Jr.: Out (Back)
- Lauri Markkanen: Out (Shoulder)
- Chandler Hutchison: Out (Lower Leg)
Injury Report for Denver
- Facundo Campazzo: Game-Time Decision (Covid-19)
- Markus Howard: Out (Covid-19)
- Paul Millsap: Out (Knee)
- JaMychal Green: Out (Shoulder)
- Gary Harris: Out (Thigh)
- R.J. Hampton: Out (Covid-19)