Chicago (home) vs. Detroit (away)
Current Records: Chicago 4-10; Detroit 4-9
What to Know
The Detroit Pistons are staying on the road on Wednesday, facing off against the Chicago Bulls at 8 p.m. ET at United Center. These two teams have had a rocky road up to this point with four consecutive losses for Detroit and three for Chicago.
Detroit was close but no cigar last week as they fell 109-106 to the Charlotte Hornets. The Pistons were up 65-51 at the end of the half but couldn't hold on to the lead.
Meanwhile, Chicago received a tough blow on Monday as they fell 115-101 to the Milwaukee Bucks. PF Lauri Markkanen had a pretty forgettable game: he played for 26 minutes but picked up just nine points on 2-for-12 shooting.
With the two teams each stumbling in off of a defeat, both will be hungry for the win. Two stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: Detroit has allowed their opponents to shoot 48.40% from the floor on average, which is the second highest shooting percentage allowed in the league. But the Bulls have only been able to knock down 42.40% percent of their shots, which is the second lowest field goal percentage in the league. It's possible one of these Achilles' heels will wind up tripping the losing team up.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: United Center -- Chicago, Illinois
- TV: Fox Sports - Detroit
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $20.00
The Bulls are a slight 1-point favorite against the Pistons.
Vegas had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Bulls as a 1.5-point favorite.
Detroit have won 12 out of their last 17 games against Chicago.
- Nov 01, 2019 - Chicago 112 vs. Detroit 106
- Mar 10, 2019 - Detroit 131 vs. Chicago 108
- Mar 08, 2019 - Detroit 112 vs. Chicago 104
- Nov 30, 2018 - Detroit 107 vs. Chicago 88
- Oct 20, 2018 - Detroit 118 vs. Chicago 116
- Apr 11, 2018 - Detroit 119 vs. Chicago 87
- Mar 24, 2018 - Detroit 117 vs. Chicago 95
- Mar 09, 2018 - Detroit 99 vs. Chicago 83
- Jan 13, 2018 - Chicago 107 vs. Detroit 105
- Mar 22, 2017 - Chicago 117 vs. Detroit 95
- Mar 06, 2017 - Detroit 109 vs. Chicago 95
- Dec 19, 2016 - Chicago 113 vs. Detroit 82
- Dec 06, 2016 - Detroit 102 vs. Chicago 91
- Apr 02, 2016 - Detroit 94 vs. Chicago 90
- Jan 18, 2016 - Chicago 111 vs. Detroit 101
- Dec 18, 2015 - Detroit 147 vs. Chicago 144
- Oct 30, 2015 - Detroit 98 vs. Chicago 94