Indiana @ Los Angeles
Current Records: Indiana 15-28; Los Angeles 21-23
What to Know
The Indiana Pacers haven't won a matchup against the Los Angeles Clippers since Feb. 7 of 2019, but they'll be looking to end the drought Monday. Indiana will take on Los Angeles at 3:30 p.m. ET at Crypto.com Arena after having had a few days off. The point spread is more or less neutral, so fans should expect a close contest.
The Pacers received a tough blow this past Friday as they fell 112-94 to the Phoenix Suns. Despite the loss, Indiana got a solid performance out of small forward Justin Holiday, who shot 7-for-14 from downtown and finished with 25 points and three blocks.
Meanwhile, Los Angeles came up short against the San Antonio Spurs this past Saturday, falling 101-94. Point guard Reggie Jackson had a pretty forgettable game, finishing with only seven points on 3-for-14 shooting in his 25 minutes on the court.
Both teams will surely be fighting tooth and nail to get back into the win column after losses last week. We'll see which team satisfies their hunger and which team leaves with an empty stomach.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena -- Los Angeles, California
- TV: Bally Sports Midwest - Indiana
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $7.69
The Clippers are a slight 2-point favorite against the Pacers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Clippers as a 1.5-point favorite.
Indiana have won six out of their last 11 games against Los Angeles.
- Apr 13, 2021 - Los Angeles 126 vs. Indiana 115
- Jan 17, 2021 - Los Angeles 129 vs. Indiana 96
- Dec 09, 2019 - Los Angeles 110 vs. Indiana 99
- Mar 19, 2019 - Los Angeles 115 vs. Indiana 109
- Feb 07, 2019 - Indiana 116 vs. Los Angeles 92
- Apr 01, 2018 - Indiana 111 vs. Los Angeles 104
- Mar 23, 2018 - Indiana 109 vs. Los Angeles 104
- Dec 04, 2016 - Indiana 111 vs. Los Angeles 102
- Nov 27, 2016 - Indiana 91 vs. Los Angeles 70
- Jan 26, 2016 - Los Angeles 91 vs. Indiana 89
- Dec 02, 2015 - Indiana 103 vs. Los Angeles 91
Injury Report for Los Angeles
- Luke Kennard: Out (Covid-19)
- Jason Preston: Out (Foot)
- Paul George: Out (Elbow)
- Kawhi Leonard: Out (Knee)
Injury Report for Indiana
- Jeremy Lamb: Game-Time Decision (Knee)
- Malcolm Brogdon: Out (Achilles)
- Myles Turner: Out (Foot)
- T.J. Warren: Out (Foot)
- T.J. McConnell: Out (Wrist)