Fan puts Clippers ownership position on Craigslist
Someone posted an ad for the Clippers on Craigslist. The ad's pretty funny.
Someone posted an ad on LA's Craigslist board Wednesday, requesting a new owner. It was pretty funny.
Wanted: Owner for Rising NBA Franchise ((Downtown LA/ Culver City))
Do you love basketball? Do you like taking control and imposing your will? Do you make upwards of $2.5 billion? If yes, then we have the perfect opportunity for you! Recent circumstances have put an up-and-coming NBA franchise in a period of transition. We need a strong, respectful owner who accepts all races, religions, creeds, and sexual orientations.
• Over $1 billion in liquid assets (individual or with partners)
• Discretion in all matters
• Located in Greater Los Angeles/Los Angeles County
• No desire to relocate franchise
• Working relationship with Commissioner Adam Silver and other 29 owners
• If you have a mistress, she must be kept off social media
• Local LA icon preferred (e.g. Billy Crystal, Magic Johnson)
• At least 53% mental acuity
• Minimal desire to meddle in basketball affairs
• Foster synergy
• Calm under intense media scrutiny
• Team player
Only serious applicants need apply. Phone calls will not be monitored or recorded for quality control. Please include a cover letter, résumé, and criminal record (if applicable). 420 friendly (in the offseason).
Well done, anonymous person on Craigslist.
The idea was to bring Bell along slowly, but he's making it harder and harder to keep him on...
Donovan Mitchell kept the top spot in the rankings, but there was plenty of shuffling below...
Stephen Oh is 23-7 picking Rockets and Spurs games and just locked in a play for Friday
SportsLine simulated Friday's Sixers-Thunder game 10,000 times
Cavs star chose to be very secretive when talking to Lakers rookie after Thursday's game
New York announced Porzingis would not return shortly after star forward left game