Indiana @ Atlanta
Current Records: Indiana 26-29; Atlanta 30-26
What to Know
The Atlanta Hawks will take on the Indiana Pacers at 1 p.m. ET Sunday at State Farm Arena after having had a few days off. The Hawks are expected to win -- but not by much -- so they will need to come into the game prepared for a fight.
The matchup between Atlanta and the Milwaukee Bucks this past Thursday was not a total blowout, but with Atlanta falling 120-109 at home, it was darn close to turning into one. Shooting guard Bogdan Bogdanovic put forth a good effort for the losing side as he shot 6-for-12 from beyond the arc and finished with 28 points, seven dimes and six boards.
Meanwhile, Indiana came up short against the Utah Jazz this past Friday, falling 119-111. Indiana was up 69-56 at the end of the half but couldn't hold on to the lead. Despite the loss, they got a solid performance out of power forward Domantas Sabonis, who posted a double-double on 22 points and 15 rebounds in addition to seven assists. That makes it ten consecutive games in which Sabonis has had at least ten rebounds.
With the two teams each stumbling in off of a loss, both will be hungry for the win. Check back to see which squad is able to work their way into the win column.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Where: State Farm Arena -- Atlanta, Georgia
- TV: Bally Sports Midwest - Indiana
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Hawks are a slight 2.5-point favorite against the Pacers, according to the latest NBA odds.
Bettors have moved against the Hawks slightly, as the game opened with the Hawks as a 4.5-point favorite.
Indiana have won 14 out of their last 19 games against Atlanta.
- Feb 13, 2021 - Indiana 125 vs. Atlanta 113
- Jan 04, 2020 - Atlanta 116 vs. Indiana 111
- Dec 13, 2019 - Indiana 110 vs. Atlanta 100
- Nov 29, 2019 - Indiana 105 vs. Atlanta 104
- Apr 10, 2019 - Indiana 135 vs. Atlanta 134
- Dec 31, 2018 - Indiana 116 vs. Atlanta 108
- Dec 26, 2018 - Indiana 129 vs. Atlanta 121
- Nov 17, 2018 - Indiana 97 vs. Atlanta 89
- Mar 09, 2018 - Indiana 112 vs. Atlanta 87
- Feb 28, 2018 - Atlanta 107 vs. Indiana 102
- Feb 23, 2018 - Indiana 116 vs. Atlanta 93
- Dec 20, 2017 - Indiana 105 vs. Atlanta 95
- Apr 12, 2017 - Indiana 104 vs. Atlanta 86
- Mar 05, 2017 - Indiana 97 vs. Atlanta 96
- Nov 23, 2016 - Atlanta 96 vs. Indiana 85
- Mar 13, 2016 - Atlanta 104 vs. Indiana 75
- Feb 05, 2016 - Atlanta 102 vs. Indiana 96
- Jan 28, 2016 - Indiana 111 vs. Atlanta 92
- Dec 28, 2015 - Indiana 93 vs. Atlanta 87
Injury Report for Atlanta
- Danilo Gallinari: Out (Foot)
- Kris Dunn: Out (Ankle)
- Tony Snell: Out (Ankle)
- De'Andre Hunter: Out (Knee)
- Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles)
Injury Report for Indiana
- Doug McDermott: Game-Time Decision (Ankle)
- T.J. Warren: Out for the Season (Foot)