Portland @ Milwaukee
Current Records: Portland 23-34; Milwaukee 35-22
What to Know
After a five-game homestand, the Portland Trail Blazers will be on the road. They will take on the Milwaukee Bucks at 8 p.m. ET on Monday at Fiserv Forum. The Trail Blazers have some work to do to even out the 2-11 series between these two since December of 2015, but a win here would be a good start.
Portland beat the New York Knicks 112-103 this past Saturday. The win came about thanks to a strong surge after the third quarter to overcome a 92-77 deficit. Shooting guard Anfernee Simons was the offensive standout of the matchup for Portland, shooting 6-for-12 from beyond the arc and finishing with 30 points, eight assists and five rebounds.
Meanwhile, Milwaukee has to be aching after a bruising 131-107 loss to the Phoenix Suns last Thursday. Milwaukee was down 97-77 at the end of the third quarter, which was just too much to recover from. Point guard Jrue Holiday (21 points) and small forward Khris Middleton (21 points) were the top scorers for Milwaukee.
The Trail Blazers have to know they'll be fighting an uphill battle given the 11 point spread they are up against. The smart bettors have been the ones to keep their money on Portland's opponents whenever they hit the road.
Portland's victory lifted them to 23-34 while Milwaukee's defeat dropped them down to 35-22. We'll see if Portland can repeat their recent success or if the Bucks bounce back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Fiserv Forum -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- TV: Bally Sports Wisconsin
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $11.80
The Bucks are a big 11-point favorite against the Trail Blazers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line on this game has moved quite a bit since it opened, as it started out with the Bucks as a 15-point favorite.
Milwaukee have won 11 out of their last 13 games against Portland.
- Feb 05, 2022 - Milwaukee 137 vs. Portland 108
- Apr 02, 2021 - Milwaukee 127 vs. Portland 109
- Feb 01, 2021 - Milwaukee 134 vs. Portland 106
- Jan 11, 2020 - Milwaukee 122 vs. Portland 101
- Nov 21, 2019 - Milwaukee 137 vs. Portland 129
- Nov 21, 2018 - Milwaukee 143 vs. Portland 100
- Nov 06, 2018 - Portland 118 vs. Milwaukee 103
- Nov 30, 2017 - Milwaukee 103 vs. Portland 91
- Oct 21, 2017 - Milwaukee 113 vs. Portland 110
- Mar 21, 2017 - Milwaukee 93 vs. Portland 90
- Dec 07, 2016 - Milwaukee 115 vs. Portland 107
- Feb 02, 2016 - Portland 107 vs. Milwaukee 95
- Dec 07, 2015 - Milwaukee 90 vs. Portland 88
Injury Report for Milwaukee
- George Hill: Out (Neck)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: Out (Ankle)
- Pat Connaughton: Out (Finger)
- Brook Lopez: Out (Back)
Injury Report for Portland
- Eric Bledsoe: Out (Achilles)
- Dennis Smith Jr.: Out (Elbow)
- Keon Johnson: Out (Ankle)
- Damian Lillard: Out (Abdomen)
- Marcos Louzada Silva: Out (Knee)
- Nassir Little: Out for the Season (Shoulder)
- Joe Ingles: Out for the Season (Knee)