Denver @ Los Angeles
Current Records: Denver 42-21; Los Angeles 43-21
What to Know
After three games on the road, the Los Angeles Clippers are heading back home. They will take on the Denver Nuggets at 10 p.m. ET this past Saturday at Staples Center after having had a few days off. Los Angeles is out to keep their seven-game home win streak alive.
The Clippers came up short against the Phoenix Suns this past Wednesday, falling 109-101. Point guard Reggie Jackson wasn't much of a difference maker for Los Angeles; Jackson finished with ten points on 4-for-11 shooting and turned the ball over four times in his 30 minutes on the court.
Meanwhile, Denver was able to grind out a solid win over the Toronto Raptors this past Thursday, winning 121-111. Denver's center Nikola Jokic did his thing and dropped a double-double on 19 points and 11 rebounds.
Los Angeles is the favorite in this one, with an expected 6-point margin of victory. Now might not be the best time to take the Clippers against the spread since they've let down bettors for the past three consecutive games.
Denver's victory lifted them to 42-21 while Los Angeles' loss dropped them down to 43-21. We'll see if the Nuggets can repeat their recent success or if Los Angeles bounces back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Staples Center -- Los Angeles, California
- TV: ESPN
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Clippers are a solid 6-point favorite against the Nuggets, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Clippers, as the game opened with the Clippers as a 4.5-point favorite.
Denver have won 14 out of their last 26 games against Los Angeles.
- Apr 01, 2021 - Denver 101 vs. Los Angeles 94
- Dec 25, 2020 - Los Angeles 121 vs. Denver 108
- Sep 15, 2020 - Denver 104 vs. Los Angeles 89
- Sep 13, 2020 - Denver 111 vs. Los Angeles 98
- Sep 11, 2020 - Denver 111 vs. Los Angeles 105
- Sep 09, 2020 - Los Angeles 96 vs. Denver 85
- Sep 07, 2020 - Los Angeles 113 vs. Denver 107
- Sep 05, 2020 - Denver 110 vs. Los Angeles 101
- Sep 03, 2020 - Los Angeles 120 vs. Denver 97
- Aug 12, 2020 - Los Angeles 124 vs. Denver 111
- Feb 28, 2020 - Los Angeles 132 vs. Denver 103
- Jan 12, 2020 - Denver 114 vs. Los Angeles 104
- Feb 24, 2019 - Denver 123 vs. Los Angeles 96
- Jan 10, 2019 - Denver 121 vs. Los Angeles 100
- Dec 22, 2018 - Los Angeles 132 vs. Denver 111
- Oct 17, 2018 - Denver 107 vs. Los Angeles 98
- Apr 07, 2018 - Denver 134 vs. Los Angeles 115
- Feb 27, 2018 - Los Angeles 122 vs. Denver 120
- Jan 17, 2018 - Los Angeles 109 vs. Denver 104
- Mar 16, 2017 - Denver 129 vs. Los Angeles 114
- Jan 21, 2017 - Denver 123 vs. Los Angeles 98
- Dec 26, 2016 - Denver 106 vs. Los Angeles 102
- Dec 20, 2016 - Los Angeles 119 vs. Denver 102
- Mar 27, 2016 - Los Angeles 105 vs. Denver 90
- Feb 24, 2016 - Denver 87 vs. Los Angeles 81
- Nov 24, 2015 - Los Angeles 111 vs. Denver 94
Injury Report for Los Angeles
- Serge Ibaka: Out (Back)
- Patrick Beverley: Out (Hand)
- Amir Coffey: Out (Covid-19)
- Jay Scrubb: Out for the Season (Foot)
Injury Report for Denver
- Zeke Nnaji: Game-Time Decision (Ankle)
- Will Barton: Out (Hamstring)
- Monte Morris: Out (Hamstring)
- Jamal Murray: Out for the Season (Knee)