Los Angeles @ Memphis
Current Records: Los Angeles 23-11; Memphis 14-14
What to Know
The Memphis Grizzlies head home again on Friday, but with the point spread against them by 7.5 points, it might not be quite the welcoming they would prefer. They and the Los Angeles Clippers will face off at 8 p.m. ET Feb. 26 at FedExForum without much rest after finishing up games yesterday. The Grizzlies aren't expected to win, but seeing as the odds didn't stop them last game, maybe the squad has another upset up their sleeve.
Memphis is hoping for another victory. They put the hurt on Los Angeles with a sharp 122-94 win. Memphis can attribute much of their success to point guard Tyus Jones, who had 20 points.
Memphis' victory lifted them to 14-14 while Los Angeles' defeat dropped them down to 23-11. We'll see if Memphis can repeat their recent success or if Los Angeles bounces back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- When: Friday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: FedExForum -- Memphis, Tennessee
- TV: Fox Sports - Southeast
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Clippers are a big 7.5-point favorite against the Grizzlies, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Clippers as a 6.5-point favorite.
Los Angeles have won 12 out of their last 19 games against Memphis.
- Feb 25, 2021 - Memphis 122 vs. Los Angeles 94
- Feb 24, 2020 - Los Angeles 124 vs. Memphis 97
- Jan 04, 2020 - Memphis 140 vs. Los Angeles 114
- Nov 27, 2019 - Los Angeles 121 vs. Memphis 119
- Mar 31, 2019 - Los Angeles 113 vs. Memphis 96
- Feb 22, 2019 - Los Angeles 112 vs. Memphis 106
- Dec 05, 2018 - Memphis 96 vs. Los Angeles 86
- Nov 23, 2018 - Los Angeles 112 vs. Memphis 107
- Jan 26, 2018 - Los Angeles 109 vs. Memphis 100
- Jan 02, 2018 - Los Angeles 113 vs. Memphis 105
- Dec 23, 2017 - Memphis 115 vs. Los Angeles 112
- Nov 04, 2017 - Memphis 113 vs. Los Angeles 104
- Mar 09, 2017 - Los Angeles 114 vs. Memphis 98
- Jan 04, 2017 - Los Angeles 115 vs. Memphis 106
- Nov 16, 2016 - Memphis 111 vs. Los Angeles 107
- Nov 04, 2016 - Los Angeles 99 vs. Memphis 88
- Apr 12, 2016 - Los Angeles 110 vs. Memphis 84
- Mar 19, 2016 - Memphis 113 vs. Los Angeles 102
- Nov 09, 2015 - Los Angeles 94 vs. Memphis 92
Injury Report for Memphis
- Jonas Valanciunas: Game-Time Decision (Thigh)
- Justise Winslow: Out (Rest)
- Killian Tillie: Out (Foot)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee)
Injury Report for Los Angeles
- Daniel Oturu: Out (Quadriceps)
- Patrick Patterson: Out (Personal)
- Jay Scrubb: Out (Foot)