Through 3 Quarters
The experts predicted a win for the New York Knicks, but it's no sure thing at this point. Either team is in a position to win, but they lead against the Orlando Magic 80-76. Power forward Julius Randle has led the way so far for New York, as he has posted a double-double on 25 points and ten rebounds in addition to three blocks.
The Knicks have a habit of keeping things close this season; the squad played one games decided by three or less. Maybe they will pull away, but we predict a narrow margin.
Orlando @ New York
Current Records: Orlando 0-2; New York 2-0
What to Know
The New York Knicks will take on the Orlando Magic at 7 p.m. ET Sunday at Madison Square Garden. The Knicks have the odds in their favor, so they'll need to guard against complacency.
New York is hoping for another win. They took their matchup against Orlando this past Friday by a conclusive 121-96 score. With New York ahead 65-35 at the half, the contest was all but over already. Their power forward Julius Randle filled up the stat sheet, dropping a double-double on 21 points and ten boards in addition to seven assists.
This next game looks promising for New York, who are favored by a full 12 points. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (2-0), so they might be worth a quick bet.
New York's victory lifted them to 2-0 while Orlando's loss dropped them down to 0-2. We'll see if New York can repeat their recent success or if the Magic bounce back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden -- New York, New York
- TV: Bally Sports Florida
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $48.00
The Knicks are a big 12-point favorite against the Magic, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 12-point spread, and stayed right there.
Orlando have won 11 out of their last 21 games against New York.
- Oct 22, 2021 - New York 121 vs. Orlando 96
- Mar 18, 2021 - New York 94 vs. Orlando 93
- Feb 17, 2021 - Orlando 107 vs. New York 89
- Jan 18, 2021 - New York 91 vs. Orlando 84
- Feb 06, 2020 - New York 105 vs. Orlando 103
- Oct 30, 2019 - Orlando 95 vs. New York 83
- Apr 03, 2019 - Orlando 114 vs. New York 100
- Feb 26, 2019 - New York 108 vs. Orlando 103
- Nov 18, 2018 - Orlando 131 vs. New York 117
- Nov 11, 2018 - Orlando 115 vs. New York 89
- Apr 03, 2018 - Orlando 97 vs. New York 73
- Feb 22, 2018 - New York 120 vs. Orlando 113
- Dec 03, 2017 - Orlando 105 vs. New York 100
- Nov 08, 2017 - Orlando 112 vs. New York 99
- Mar 06, 2017 - New York 113 vs. Orlando 105
- Mar 01, 2017 - New York 101 vs. Orlando 90
- Jan 02, 2017 - Orlando 115 vs. New York 103
- Dec 22, 2016 - New York 106 vs. Orlando 95
- Feb 26, 2016 - New York 108 vs. Orlando 95
- Dec 21, 2015 - Orlando 107 vs. New York 99
- Nov 25, 2015 - Orlando 100 vs. New York 91
Injury Report for New York
- Nerlens Noel: Out (Knee)
Injury Report for Orlando
- Gary Harris: Game-Time Decision (Hamstring)
- E'Twaun Moore: Out (Knee)
- Chuma Okeke: Out (Hip)
- Michael Carter-Williams: Out (Ankle)
- Jonathan Isaac: Out (Knee)
- Markelle Fultz: Out (Knee)