Through 1 Quarter
The Philadelphia 76ers can't call it a day yet, but they are winning as expected. They have emerged as the frontrunner after one quarter and are ahead of the Indiana Pacers 35-26. Nobody has stood out from the pack for the 76ers offensively yet.
Philadelphia and Indiana came into this matchup with previous-game wins. We'll see if Philadelphia can maintain their lead to polish off another victory and cancel out Indiana's positive energy.
Philadelphia @ Indiana
Current Records: Philadelphia 47-21; Indiana 32-36
What to Know
This Tuesday, the Indiana Pacers are hoping to patch up the holes in a defense that has allowed an average of 115.21 points per game. They are getting right back to it as they host the Philadelphia 76ers at 8 p.m. ET May 11 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Indiana will be seeking to avenge the 130-114 loss they suffered the last time these two teams played March 1st.
The Pacers netted a 111-102 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday. The top scorer for Indiana was shooting guard Kelan Martin (25 points). Kelan Martin's performance made up for a slower contest against the Washington Wizards this past Saturday. Martin's points were the most he has had all season.
Meanwhile, Philadelphia didn't have too much trouble with the Detroit Pistons at home this past Saturday as they won 118-104. Philadelphia's center Joel Embiid did his thing and had 29 points along with six rebounds.
Indiana is expected to lose this next one by 5. Their home court has been no bettor's paradise, as they've failed to beat the spread in 23 of their 33 home games.
Their wins bumped the Pacers to 32-36 and the 76ers to 47-21. In their win, Indiana relied heavily on power forward Domantas Sabonis, who almost dropped a triple-double on 21 points, 20 boards, and nine assists. Philadelphia will need to find a way to minimize his impact if they want to win.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse -- Indianapolis, Indiana
- TV: Bally Sports Midwest - Indiana
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The 76ers are a 5-point favorite against the Pacers, according to the latest NBA odds.
Bettors have moved against the 76ers slightly, as the game opened with the 76ers as a 6.5-point favorite.
Indiana have won 12 out of their last 20 games against Philadelphia.
- Mar 01, 2021 - Philadelphia 130 vs. Indiana 114
- Jan 31, 2021 - Philadelphia 119 vs. Indiana 110
- Aug 01, 2020 - Indiana 127 vs. Philadelphia 121
- Jan 13, 2020 - Indiana 101 vs. Philadelphia 95
- Dec 31, 2019 - Indiana 115 vs. Philadelphia 97
- Nov 30, 2019 - Philadelphia 119 vs. Indiana 116
- Mar 10, 2019 - Philadelphia 106 vs. Indiana 89
- Jan 17, 2019 - Philadelphia 120 vs. Indiana 96
- Dec 14, 2018 - Indiana 113 vs. Philadelphia 101
- Nov 07, 2018 - Philadelphia 100 vs. Indiana 94
- Mar 13, 2018 - Indiana 101 vs. Philadelphia 98
- Feb 03, 2018 - Indiana 100 vs. Philadelphia 92
- Nov 03, 2017 - Philadelphia 121 vs. Indiana 110
- Apr 10, 2017 - Indiana 120 vs. Philadelphia 111
- Mar 26, 2017 - Indiana 107 vs. Philadelphia 94
- Nov 11, 2016 - Philadelphia 109 vs. Indiana 105
- Nov 09, 2016 - Indiana 122 vs. Philadelphia 115
- Apr 02, 2016 - Indiana 115 vs. Philadelphia 102
- Mar 21, 2016 - Indiana 91 vs. Philadelphia 75
- Nov 18, 2015 - Indiana 112 vs. Philadelphia 85
Injury Report for Indiana
- Malcolm Brogdon: Out (Hamstring)
- Jeremy Lamb: Out (Knee)
- Edmond Sumner: Out (Knee)
- Myles Turner: Out (Toe)
- T.J. Warren: Out for the Season (Foot)
Injury Report for Philadelphia
- Joel Embiid: Out (Illness)
- Matisse Thybulle: Out (Hand)
- Furkan Korkmaz: Out (Ankle)