Minnesota @ Indiana
Current Records: Minnesota 29-27; Indiana 19-38
What to Know
The Indiana Pacers' homestand continues as they prepare to take on the Minnesota Timberwolves at 3 p.m. ET Feb. 13 at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. Given that these two teams suffered a loss in their last game, they both have a little extra motivation heading into this matchup.
The Pacers came up short against the Cleveland Cavaliers this past Friday, falling 120-113. Indiana was up 47-28 at the end of the first quarter but couldn't hold on to the lead. Despite the loss, they had strong showings from Tyrese Haliburton, who had 23 points and six assists, and small forward Oshae Brissett, who dropped a double-double on 18 points and 11 rebounds.
Meanwhile, the game between Minnesota and the Chicago Bulls this past Friday was not particularly close, with the Timberwolves falling 134-122. Center Karl-Anthony Towns put forth a good effort for the losing side as he had 27 points and eight assists in addition to eight boards.
The Pacers are expected to lose this next one by 7.5. They have failed bettors playing the spread in their past five games, so buyers beware.
The losses put Indiana at 19-38 and Minnesota at 29-27. A couple numbers to keep in mind before tip-off: Indiana is stumbling into the contest with the fourth most fouls per game in the league, having accrued 20.5 on average. To make matters even worse for the Pacers, the Timberwolves rank second in the league when it comes to fouls drawn per game, with 20.5 on average. So the cards are definitely stacked in Minnesota's favor.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 3 p.m. ET
- Where: Gainbridge Fieldhouse -- Indianapolis, Indiana
- TV: Bally Sports Midwest - Indiana
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $8.00
The Timberwolves are a big 7.5-point favorite against the Pacers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Timberwolves, as the game opened with the Timberwolves as a 6-point favorite.
Indiana have won nine out of their last 13 games against Minnesota.
- Nov 29, 2021 - Minnesota 100 vs. Indiana 98
- Apr 07, 2021 - Indiana 141 vs. Minnesota 137
- Feb 17, 2021 - Indiana 134 vs. Minnesota 128
- Jan 17, 2020 - Indiana 116 vs. Minnesota 114
- Jan 15, 2020 - Indiana 104 vs. Minnesota 99
- Feb 28, 2019 - Indiana 122 vs. Minnesota 115
- Oct 22, 2018 - Minnesota 101 vs. Indiana 91
- Dec 31, 2017 - Minnesota 107 vs. Indiana 90
- Oct 24, 2017 - Indiana 130 vs. Minnesota 107
- Mar 28, 2017 - Minnesota 115 vs. Indiana 114
- Jan 26, 2017 - Indiana 109 vs. Minnesota 103
- Dec 26, 2015 - Indiana 102 vs. Minnesota 88
- Nov 13, 2015 - Indiana 107 vs. Minnesota 103
Injury Report for Indiana
- Malcolm Brogdon: Out (Achilles)
- Isaiah Jackson: Out (Ankle)
- Myles Turner: Out (Foot)
- T.J. Warren: Out (Foot)
- T.J. McConnell: Out (Wrist)
- Ricky Rubio: Out for the Season (Knee)
Injury Report for Minnesota
- McKinley Wright IV: Out (Elbow)