How to watch Raptors vs. Heat: Live stream, TV channel, start time for Tuesday's NBA game
How to watch Raptors vs. Heat basketball game
Toronto (home) vs. Miami (away)
Current Records: Toronto 15-4; Miami 14-5
What to Know
The Toronto Raptors have the luxury of staying at home another game and will welcome the Miami Heat at 7:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday at Scotiabank Arena. Toronto is currently enjoying a seven-game winning streak and is looking to extend their dominance.
The Raptors made easy work of the Utah Jazz on Sunday and carried off a 130-110 win. PF Pascal Siakam and PG Fred VanVleet were among the main playmakers for the Raptors as the former shot 5-for-9 from downtown and finished with 35 points, five dimes and five boards and the latter shot 5-for-7 from downtown and finished with a double-double on 21 points and 11 assists along with five rebounds. Siakam's performance made up for a slower game against the Orlando Magic last week.
Miami narrowly escaped with a victory as the squad sidled past the Brooklyn Nets 109-106. Miami's PG Goran Dragic filled up the stat sheet. He had 24 points and six assists.
Toronto is the favorite in this one, with an expected 4.5-point margin of victory. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a four-game streak of ATS wins.
Their wins bumped Toronto to 15-4 and Miami to 14-5. Two numbers to keep in mind before tip-off: The Raptors have been holding their opponents to a field goal percentage of 40.80%, which places them first in the league. But the Heat enter the contest with 47.70% field goal percentage, good for third best in the league. These opposing strengths should make for an exciting matchup.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Scotiabank Arena -- Toronto, Ontario
- TV: CTV Sportsnet Toronto
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $42.03
The Raptors are a 4.5-point favorite against the Heat.
Vegas was right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 4.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Toronto have won 15 out of their last 22 games against Miami.
- Apr 07, 2019 - Toronto 117 vs. Miami 109
- Mar 10, 2019 - Toronto 125 vs. Miami 104
- Dec 26, 2018 - Toronto 106 vs. Miami 104
- Nov 25, 2018 - Toronto 125 vs. Miami 115
- Apr 11, 2018 - Miami 116 vs. Toronto 109
- Feb 13, 2018 - Toronto 115 vs. Miami 112
- Jan 09, 2018 - Miami 90 vs. Toronto 89
- Apr 07, 2017 - Toronto 96 vs. Miami 94
- Mar 23, 2017 - Toronto 101 vs. Miami 84
- Mar 11, 2017 - Miami 104 vs. Toronto 89
- Nov 04, 2016 - Toronto 96 vs. Miami 87
- May 15, 2016 - Toronto 116 vs. Miami 89
- May 13, 2016 - Miami 103 vs. Toronto 91
- May 11, 2016 - Toronto 99 vs. Miami 91
- May 09, 2016 - Miami 94 vs. Toronto 87
- May 07, 2016 - Toronto 95 vs. Miami 91
- May 05, 2016 - Toronto 96 vs. Miami 92
- May 03, 2016 - Miami 102 vs. Toronto 96
- Mar 12, 2016 - Toronto 112 vs. Miami 104
- Jan 22, 2016 - Toronto 101 vs. Miami 81
- Dec 18, 2015 - Toronto 108 vs. Miami 94
- Nov 08, 2015 - Miami 96 vs. Toronto 76
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Watch This Game Live
The Clippers took care of business against the Pacers
The Hawks could be active leading up to the trade deadline
Love is accustomed to hearing his name pop up in trade rumors
The league will discipline the three referees who were in charge of that game
Does it matter that Milwaukee is missing wide-open 3s if it is dominating the competition anyway?
To be specific, the chances are reportedly 'slim' that D'Antoni returns