Orlando @ Golden State
Current Records: Orlando 20-22; Golden State 9-34
What to Know
The Golden State Warriors may be playing at home again on Saturday, but the experts are forecasting a 4.5-point loss. They will square off against the Orlando Magic at 8:30 p.m. ET at Chase Center. Golden State is limping into the contest on a ten-game losing streak.
The Warriors fought the good fight in their overtime matchup against the Denver Nuggets on Thursday but wound up with a less-than-desirable result, falling 134-131. Golden State lost to Denver 134-131. Golden State was up 62-45 at the end of the half but couldn't hold on to the lead.
Meanwhile, the oddsmakers predicted a rough game for Orlando on Thursday, and boy were they were right. One thing holding Orlando back was the mediocre play of PG Markelle Fultz, who did not have his best game; he finished with 11 points on 5-for-17 shooting and turned the ball over four times in his 29 minutes on the court.
The losses put the Warriors at 9-34 and Orlando at 20-22. Two offensive stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: Golden State has only been able to knock down 42.80% percent of their shots, which is the lowest field goal percentage in the league. Orlando has experienced some struggles of their own as they have only been able to knock down 43.20% percent of their shots, which is the second lowest field goal percentage in the league. It could be a slow night.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Chase Center -- San Francisco, California
- TV: Fox SportsNet Florida
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $50.00
The Magic are a 4.5-point favorite against the Warriors, according to the latest NBA odds.
Vegas had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Magic as a 4-point favorite.
Golden State have won seven out of their last nine games against Orlando.
- Dec 01, 2019 - Orlando 100 vs. Golden State 96
- Feb 28, 2019 - Orlando 103 vs. Golden State 96
- Nov 26, 2018 - Golden State 116 vs. Orlando 110
- Dec 01, 2017 - Golden State 133 vs. Orlando 112
- Nov 13, 2017 - Golden State 110 vs. Orlando 100
- Mar 16, 2017 - Golden State 122 vs. Orlando 92
- Jan 22, 2017 - Golden State 118 vs. Orlando 98
- Mar 07, 2016 - Golden State 119 vs. Orlando 113
- Feb 25, 2016 - Golden State 130 vs. Orlando 114