Iman Shumpert to appear on Michelle Obama hip-hop album
Knicks guard Iman Shumpert to appear on obesity-awareness album for First Lady of the United States, Michelle Obama.
Apparently, the White House is into the Knicks Tape.
RollingOut.com reports that a new album being released under First Lady Michelle Obama's name features Knicks guard Iman Shumpert. The album is being released as part of the President's "Let's Move" campaign directed to fight obesity, and is sponsored by Partnership for a Healthier America and Hip Hop Public Health, reportedly.
The track list is below:
1. “U R What You Eat” f/ Salad Bar (Matisyahu, Ariana Grande, Travis Barker)
2. “Everybody” f/ Jordin Sparks, Doug E. Fresh, Dr. Oz, Ryan Beatty, Hip Hop MD
3. “Let’s Move” f/ Doug E. Fresh, Artie Green, Chauncey Hawkins
4. “Just Believe” featuring Ashanti, Gerry Gunn, Artie Green, Robbie Nova
5. “Veggie Luv” f/ Monifah and J Rome
6. “Hip Hop FEET” f/ DMC and Artie Green
7. “Stronger” f/ Shayna Steele, Jeremy Jordan, Our Time Theater kids, and E-Street Band guitarist Nils Lofgren
8. “Give Myself a Try” f/ Ryan Beatty
9. “Jump Up” f/ Brady Rymer and the Little band that Could
10. “Hip Hop LEAN” f/ Artie Green
11. “Pass the Rock” f/ Iman Schumpert and Artie Green
12. “Good Living” f/ Ashton Jones
13. “Beautiful” f/ Daisy Grant and Artie Green
14. “Change the Game” f/ The Happiness Club, featuring Naledge
15. “Wanna Jump (Let’s Move)” f/ Paul Burch
16. “Mother May I” f/ Amelia Robinson
17. “We Like vegetables” f/ Los Barkers!
18. “Get Up Sit Up” f/ Babi Floyd
19. “One Step Forward” f/ Samite
OJ Mayo, banned from the NBA for positive drug test, is considering playing overseas
The King? 'LeBron, it turns out, is Aquaman,' or so the account via Dwyane Wade's wife goe...
From Penny to Thunder Dan to Pistol Pete to Agent Zero, guys who would be better in 2017
Griffin said recently he thinks it's more likely that LeBron James goes to New York than L...
Mayo was suspended for two years last summer for violating the league's anti-drug program
The NBA broke its silence with a statement related to the Lakers-Paul George tampering cha...