Washington @ Utah
Current Records: Washington 19-33; Utah 40-13
What to Know
The Utah Jazz will be playing at home against the Washington Wizards at 9 p.m. ET on Monday. Utah is out to keep their 24-game home win streak alive.
While not quite a landslide, the contest between the Jazz and the Sacramento Kings this past Saturday was still a pretty decisive one as Utah wrapped it up with a 128-112 win at home. Shooting guard Donovan Mitchell continued his habit of dropping crazy stat lines, picking up 42 points. The matchup made it Mitchell's third in a row with at least 37 points.
Meanwhile, Washington's and the Phoenix Suns' game this past Saturday was up for grabs at halftime, but Washington was thoroughly outmatched 77-51 in the second half. Things couldn't have gone much worse for Washington as they lost 134-106. They were down 101-79 at the end of the third quarter, which was just too much to recover from. Point guard Raul Neto (24 points) was the top scorer for the Wizards.
The Jazz are the favorite in this one, with an expected 10.5-point margin of victory. They are currently two-for-two against the spread in their most recent games, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
Utah's victory lifted them to 40-13 while Washington's defeat dropped them down to 19-33. Allowing an average of 118.75 points per game, Washington hasn't exactly asserted themselves on the defensive end. We'll see if they can patch up the holes in their defense before their upcoming matchup.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Vivint Smart Home Arena -- Salt Lake City, Utah
- TV: ATTSN Rocky Mountain
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Jazz are a big 10.5-point favorite against the Wizards, according to the latest NBA odds.
Bettors have moved against the Jazz slightly, as the game opened with the Jazz as a 12.5-point favorite.
Utah have won nine out of their last 11 games against Washington.
- Mar 18, 2021 - Washington 131 vs. Utah 122
- Feb 28, 2020 - Utah 129 vs. Washington 119
- Jan 12, 2020 - Utah 127 vs. Washington 116
- Mar 29, 2019 - Utah 128 vs. Washington 124
- Mar 18, 2019 - Utah 116 vs. Washington 95
- Jan 10, 2018 - Utah 107 vs. Washington 104
- Dec 04, 2017 - Utah 116 vs. Washington 69
- Mar 31, 2017 - Utah 95 vs. Washington 88
- Feb 26, 2017 - Utah 102 vs. Washington 92
- Mar 11, 2016 - Utah 114 vs. Washington 93
- Feb 18, 2016 - Washington 103 vs. Utah 89
Injury Report for Utah
- Mike Conley: Out (Hamstring)
- Jordan Clarkson: Out (Ankle)
- Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle)
Injury Report for Washington
- Jordan Bell: Game-Time Decision (Not Injury Related)
- Thomas Bryant: Out for the Season (Knee)