Detroit @ Orlando
Current Records: Detroit 8-21; Orlando 12-18
What to Know
The Orlando Magic's homestand continues as they prepare to take on the Detroit Pistons at 7 p.m. ET Feb. 21 at Amway Center. Orlando is out to stop a three-game streak of losses at home.
It was a close one, but this past Friday the Magic sidestepped the Golden State Warriors for a 124-120 victory. It was another big night for Orlando's center Nikola Vucevic, who dropped a triple-double on 30 points, 16 rebounds, and ten dimes. That's Vucevic's first triple-double of the season.
Meanwhile, the matchup between Detroit and the Memphis Grizzlies this past Friday was not particularly close, with Detroit falling 109-95. The losing side was boosted by shooting guard Delon Wright, who had 16 points.
Barring any buzzer beaters, Orlando is expected to win a tight contest Sunday. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a two-game streak of ATS wins.
The Magic's win brought them up to 12-18 while the Pistons' defeat pulled them down to 8-21. A couple offensive stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: Orlando has only been able to knock down 43.20% percent of their shots, which is the lowest field goal percentage in the league. Detroit has experienced some struggles of their own as they have only been able to knock down 43.70% percent of their shots, which is the second lowest field goal percentage in the league. It could be a slow night.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Amway Center -- Orlando, Florida
- TV: Fox Sports - Detroit
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Magic are a slight 2.5-point favorite against the Pistons, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Magic, as the game opened with the Magic as a 1-point favorite.
Detroit have won nine out of their last 16 games against Orlando.
- Feb 12, 2020 - Orlando 116 vs. Detroit 112
- Nov 25, 2019 - Detroit 103 vs. Orlando 88
- Mar 28, 2019 - Detroit 115 vs. Orlando 98
- Jan 16, 2019 - Detroit 120 vs. Orlando 115
- Dec 30, 2018 - Orlando 109 vs. Detroit 107
- Nov 07, 2018 - Detroit 103 vs. Orlando 96
- Mar 02, 2018 - Orlando 115 vs. Detroit 106
- Dec 28, 2017 - Orlando 102 vs. Detroit 89
- Dec 17, 2017 - Detroit 114 vs. Orlando 110
- Apr 12, 2017 - Orlando 113 vs. Detroit 109
- Mar 24, 2017 - Orlando 115 vs. Detroit 87
- Dec 04, 2016 - Orlando 98 vs. Detroit 92
- Oct 28, 2016 - Detroit 108 vs. Orlando 82
- Apr 06, 2016 - Detroit 108 vs. Orlando 104
- Mar 23, 2016 - Detroit 118 vs. Orlando 102
- Jan 04, 2016 - Detroit 115 vs. Orlando 89