Los Angeles @ Dallas
Current Records: Los Angeles 30-13; Dallas 27-15
What to Know
After a few days' rest for both teams, the Dallas Mavericks and the Los Angeles Clippers will meet up at 8:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday at American Airlines Center. Each of these teams will be battling to keep a win streak alive as Dallas skips in on four wins and Los Angeles on three.
Dallas beat the Portland Trail Blazers 120-112 last Friday. It was another big night for SG Luka Doncic, who shot 8-for-12 from downtown and finished with 35 points, seven dimes and eight boards.
Meanwhile, Los Angeles came out on top in a nail-biter against the New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday, sneaking past 133-130. SF Kawhi Leonard and G Lou Williams were among the main playmakers for the Clippers as the former had 39 points and six assists along with six rebounds and five steals and the latter had 32 points and five assists. The game made it Leonard's fifth in a row with at least 30 points.
The wins brought Dallas up to 27-15 and Los Angeles to 30-13. Two offensive numbers to keep in mind before tip-off: The Mavericks come into the contest boasting the third most points per game in the league at 116.7. The Clippers are not quite as good, but they are no chumps, either: they enter the matchup with 116.2 points per game on average, good for fourth best in the league. Tune in for what's sure to be a high-scoring game.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Where: American Airlines Center -- Dallas, Texas
- TV: Fox Sports - Southwest
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $25.00
The Mavericks are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Clippers, according to the latest NBA odds.
Vegas was right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 1.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Los Angeles have won ten out of their last 16 games against Dallas.
- Nov 26, 2019 - Los Angeles 114 vs. Dallas 99
- Feb 25, 2019 - Los Angeles 121 vs. Dallas 112
- Jan 22, 2019 - Dallas 106 vs. Los Angeles 98
- Dec 20, 2018 - Los Angeles 125 vs. Dallas 121
- Dec 02, 2018 - Dallas 114 vs. Los Angeles 110
- Feb 05, 2018 - Los Angeles 104 vs. Dallas 101
- Dec 02, 2017 - Dallas 108 vs. Los Angeles 82
- Nov 01, 2017 - Los Angeles 119 vs. Dallas 98
- Apr 05, 2017 - Los Angeles 112 vs. Dallas 101
- Mar 23, 2017 - Dallas 97 vs. Los Angeles 95
- Dec 23, 2016 - Dallas 90 vs. Los Angeles 88
- Nov 23, 2016 - Los Angeles 124 vs. Dallas 104
- Apr 10, 2016 - Los Angeles 98 vs. Dallas 91
- Mar 07, 2016 - Los Angeles 109 vs. Dallas 90
- Nov 11, 2015 - Dallas 118 vs. Los Angeles 108
- Oct 29, 2015 - Los Angeles 104 vs. Dallas 88