NBA Draft Buzz: Raptors looking to move in, Mavericks out of draft
The Raptors are reportedly looking to move into the draft, while Peyton Siva deals with an ankle injury.
The latest rumors headed into Thursday's NBA Draft.
- ESPN reports the Raptors are actively pursuing acquiring a draft pick through trade, even if it's a second-rounder. The Raptors traded their pick to Houston last offseason for Kyle Lowry, and Houston the shipped it to Oklahoma City through the Harden trade. The ideal situation would of course be to trade Andrea Bargnani for one, but that's not happening. The Raptors do have some mid-level players they could deal, though.
- Lousville guard Peyton Siva has been making the rounds, doing a ton of workouts. But in Seattle for a private workout this week, he tweaked his ankle, and had to bail on a Portland workout. Siva is considered to be a second-round pick.
- ESPN has the initial list of green room invites for the draft, and the winners are:
Green room invitees: Noel, Oladipo, Porter, Len, Bennett, McLemore, Burke, Carter-Williams, McCollum & Zeller.— Chad Ford (@chadfordinsider) June 23, 2013
- So no Shabazz Muhammad on that opening list, no Rudy Gobert, no Kelly Olynyk. Kind of interesting.
- ESPN also reports that the Rockets have a standing offer of a first-round pick for Thomas Robinson, who the Rockets acquired at the trade deadline for Patrick Patterson.
Not many games, but still plenty of action and intrigue Sunday in the Association
Kobe Bryant had a solid piece of advice for back in 2016 when he left OKC for Golden State
An old rivalry is reignited between LeBron James and the Cavaliers and John Wall and the W...
SportsLine's Mike McClure, a DFS pro with more than $1M in winnings, gives optimal lineup...
LeBron had 29 points, 11 rebounds, and 10 assists in the Cavs' 109-100 win over the Jazz
The montage showed Carmelo's best Knicks moments before playing the Thunder game