“Ten years change your life. I’m a different player, but a different man, too.” — Ricky Rubio talks to @TheAthleticMIN about the first time he set foot in Minnesota, the trade that is bringing him home and everything in between. https://t.co/jy3ODV4pxP— Jon Krawczynski (@JonKrawczynski) November 23, 2020
Nearly one week of free agency is now in the books and there was no shortage of action. The league is moving at a rapid pace this offseason as the 2020-21 season starts Dec. 22, with training camp set to begin the first week of December. Players and teams moved quickly in agreeing on new contracts and executing trades to solidify rosters in time to prepare for the new season just around the corner.
As the deals unfold, we have you covered as franchises make moves. To see the top 100 free agents on the market, click here. For everything you need to know about this unprecedented free agency, click here.
Here are some of the most important additions of the free agency period so far:
- Kings let Bogi walk: Bogan Bogdanovic is joining the Hawks on a 4-year, $74M deal
- Pelicans extend newly acquired big man: Steven Adams has agreed to a 2-year, $35M extension
- Rockets signing big-name center: Cousins reaches one-year deal with Houston
- Lakers add veteran big man: L.A. trades center to clear space for Gasol
- KCP returns to L.A.: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope to sign a 3-year, $40M deal with Lakers
- Clippers add versatile big: Ibaka signing two-year deal with Los Angeles
- Blazers keep Melo: Carmelo Anthony has agreed to re-sign with Portland on a one-year deal
- Charlotte lands top free agent: Gordon Hayward to sign 4-year, $120M deal with Hornets
- Toronto keeps backcourt intact: Fred VanVleet to sign 4-year, $85M deal with Raptors
- Boston adds veteran big man: Thompson signing two-year deal with Celtics
- Big man goes to Philly: Dwight Howard to sign 1-year, $2.6M deal with 76ers
- Nets retain sharpshooting wing: Joe Harris to sign 4-year, $75M deal with Brooklyn
- Lakers add pair of impact forwards: Montrezl Harrell, Wes Matthews to sign with L.A.
- Top forward commits to Atlanta: Danilo Gallinari to sign 3-year, $61.5M deal with Hawks
- Fox gets max deal: De'Aaron Fox agreed to 5-year, $163M extension with Kings
- Miami retains core pieces: Goran Dragic, Meyers Leonard to sign 2-year deals with Heat
- A.D. not rushing new deal: Anthony Davis waiting to make decision on a new deal
Follow below for all the latest rumors and signings around the NBA as free agency continues on.