NBA games Monday, scores, highlights, updates: Griffin, Pistons win again
We've got all the scores, highlights and news from Monday's NBA games
There were seven games on the NBA slate for the Monday after the Super Bowl, with some of the league's biggest stars taking center stage. We've got all the scores, news and highlights from all of the NBA action.
NBA scores for Monday, Feb. 5
- Detroit Pistons 111, Indiana Pacers 91 (Box Score)
- Washington Wizards 111, Indiana Pacers 102 (Box Score)
- Orlando Magic 111, Miami Heat 109 (Box Score)
- Utah Jazz 133, New Orleans Pelicans 109 (Box Score)
- Denver Nuggets 121, Charlotte Hornets 104 (Box Score)
- Sacramento Kings 104, Chicago Bulls 98 (Box Score)
- Los Angeles Clippers 104, Dallas Mavericks 101 (Box Score)
Pistons win again with Griffin
The Detroit Pistons are undefeated since Blake Griffin has been in uniform. Granted they've only played three games, but they looked great again on Monday night as Griffin and Andre Drummond dominated the Portland Trail Blazers. Griffin had 21 points, nine rebounds and six assists, while Drummond put up 17 points, 17 rebounds and five assists.
LaVine serves up a poster
Bam throws it down
They don't call him Bam for nothing. Adebayo threw it down with serious authority against the Magic.
Forgot about Dre
Blake Griffin noticed that Andre Drummond had gotten ahead of the Blazers defense, and a split-second was all that he needed to make a perfect pass.
Rondo gets fancy
You don't usually see a behind-the-back pass from the middle of the key to the 3-point line, but Rajon Rondo's not used to doing things the easy way.
- Pacers guard Victor Oladipo sat out Monday's game against the Wizards due to an illness.
- Indiana point guard Darren Collison will undergo arthroscopic surgery on his left knee, and will be out 2-3 weeks.
- The Nuggets are reportedly interested in
- Jazz guard Donovan Mitchell in the slam dunk contest during All-Star Weekend.
- The trade market for Jazz guard Rodney Hood is in advance of the Thursday deadline.
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Rondo injured his hand in Wednesday's win over the Portland Trail Blazers
It was only one game, but the Timberwolves had a blast in their first test after the Butler...
With 11 games and some big debuts, it was an interesting night in the Association
Rookie Josh Okogie is one Minnesota player who 'appreciated' Butler's presence, both on and...
Steve Kerr said recently they're being extra careful with Curry, who hasn't suffered a groin...
Apparently, teammates feel Green's harsh comments regarding how Durant has handled free agency...