NBA games on Valentine's Day, scores, highlights: Lillard's 44 beat Durant's 50
We have all the scores, top plays and news from Wednesday's NBA action
It was a full slate of NBA action on this lovely Valentine's Day, with 12 games on the schedule. We've got all the scores, highlights and news from the night's games.
Here we go.
NBA scores for Wednesday, Feb. 14
- Detroit Pistons 104, Atlanta Hawks 98 (Box score)
- Philadelphia 76ers 104, Philadelphia 76ers 102 (Box score)
- Charlotte Hornets 104, Orlando Magic 102 (Box score)
- Washington Wizards 118, New York Knicks 113 (Box score)
- Indiana Pacers 108, Brooklyn Nets 103 (Box score)
- Oklahoma City Thunder 121, Memphis Grizzlies 114 (Box score)
- Houston Rockets 100, Sacramento Kings 91 (Box score)
- Los Angeles Clippers 129, Boston Celtics 119 (Box score)
- Toronto Raptors 122, Chicago Bulls 98 (Box score)
- New Orleans Pelicans 139, Los Angeles Lakers 117 (Box score)
- Utah Jazz 107, Phoenix Suns 97 (Box score)
- Portland Trail Blazers 123, Golden State Warriors 117 (Box score)
Lillard, Blazers beat Warriors despite K.D.'s 50
Kevin Durant was phenomenal with 50 points Wednesday, but Damian Lillard had the last laugh as the Blazers beat the Warriors in the final game of the night. Lillard had 44 points and eight assists, while CJ McCollum added 29 points in the win.
Davis goes for 42 in win over Lakers
Anthony Davis had a brief injury scare in the first quarter, but it didn't seem to bother him much. He had a huge line of 42 points, 15 rebounds, three steals and two blocks in a blowout win over the Lakers.
Jazz win 11th straight
Are the Jazz ever going to lose again? We'll have to wait and see. They handled a pesky Phoenix Suns squad for their 11th consecutive win Wednesday.
Rondo, Isaiah ejected
Westbrook gets ferocious
When Russell Westbrook dunks, you have to feel sorry for the rim.
Jackson goes behind the back
For a rookie, Suns forward Josh Jackson sure has some serious moves ... and confidence.
Simmons gets a triple-double
They don't call him Mo Buckets for nothing
Magic forward Marreese Speights somehow found a way to get this ball into the hoop. Well, at least he's the one who will get credit for the basket.
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Davis suffered a finger injury in Friday night's game against the Blazers
The Lakers, Knicks and Magic are among teams reportedly interested in the former No. 9 overall...
Also, Paul George's impressive work in OKC hasn't gone unnoticed, nor has Mike Budenholzer's...
The Warriors fall short of an 'A' but will be just fine, the Thunder exceed expectations and...
With the trade deadline just two weeks away, the rumor mill is already heating up
The NBA has a 10-game slate on tap for Wednesday evening