NBA games Sunday, scores, highlights: Anthony Davis and Pelicans win eight in a row
We have all the scores, top plays and news from Sunday's NBA action
There were seven games on the NBA slate for Oscar Sunday, with big names such as Anthony Davis, Joel Embiid and Giannis Antetokounmpo in action. We've got all the scores, highlights and updates from the day's games.
NBA scores for Sunday, March 4
All times Eastern
- Atlanta Hawks 113, Phoenix Suns 112 (box score)
- Toronto Raptors 103, Charlotte Hornets 98 (box score)
- Indiana Pacers 98, Washington Wizards 95 (box score)
- New Orleans Pelicans 126, Dallas Mavericks 109 (box score)
- Milwaukee Bucks 118, Philadelphia 76ers 110 (box score) -- ESPN
- Sacramento Kings 102, New York Knicks 99 (box score)
- Los Angeles Clippers 123, Brooklyn Nets 120 (box score)
Holiday keeps Pelicans' streak alive
Jrue Holiday and the Pelicans have won eight in a row. Holiday finished with 30 points and Anthony Davis added another 23 points in a dominant performance. The Pelicans were up by so much that they had time to try to fish Rajon Rondo a triple-double in the final minutes. He came up just short with 14 points, 10 assists, and nine rebounds.
Giannis leads Milwaukee in comeback
The Bucks were down 20 points twice to the 76ers. Both times they came back and players such as Giannis Antetokounmpo were the difference. He finished with 35 points in the win.
Oladipo explodes in win
Victor Oladipo was the difference-maker for the Pacers in a close win over the Wizards. His 33-point effort was another great moment in his spectacular season.
Bucks' give-and-go opens up Giannis
Giannis Antetokounmpo had a nice dunk thanks to this neat give-and-go play by the Bucks.
Labissiere wins it for the Kings
Skal Labissiere came up clutch for the Kings and knocked off the Knicks with this game-winner. Sacramento continues to show up in the clutch.
LeVert has career night
Caris LeVert and the Nets might have lost, but LeVert came away with a career-high 27 points.
Beal has career passing night
Prince hits go-ahead bucket for Hawks
Taurean Prince had ice in his veins when he hit the go-ahead basket to win it for the Hawks.
Williams seals the deal
Lou Williams came up big for the Clippers once again. His clutch heroics sealed it for Los Angeles in the end.
Hawks and Suns scuffle
A minor scuffle broke out between the Hawks and Suns. The result of the fight led to Elfrid Payton and Isaiah Taylor being ejected from the game. What was odd to see is that this all started because Taurean Prince had some trash talk for Josh Jackson after a goaltending call.
Smith Jr. finds Powell
Dennis Smith Jr. hit Dwight Powell on a lob for a thunderous alley-oop dunk. The rookie continues to make plays as the season goes on.
Dirk has vintage night
Dirk Nowitzki went back into his time machine Sunday to score 23 points. These nights don't happen very often and need to be appreciated when they do.
Kanter rips down 11 boards in a half
Enes Kanter had a big first half. He pulled down 11 rebounds against the Kings on Sunday.
- Kings center Willie Cauley-Stein sat out against the Knicks on Sunday due to a back injury.
- Tyson Chandler replaced Alex Len as the Suns' starting center against the Hawks on Sunday. Chandler had missed the previous six games with a neck injury.
- Hawks guard Kent Bazemore was held out of Sunday's game against the Suns for what the team described as "maintenance."
- Tristan Thompson is going to miss the next few games for the Cavaliers with a sprained ankle.
- Hornets guard Michael Carter-Williams had to leave Sunday's game early with a shoulder injury but returned.
- Tyler Zeller left Bucks-Sixers early after a hard fall. He was able to shoot his free throws.
Curry was visibly frustrated as he limped to the locker room, and will undergo an MRI on S...
We have all the scores, top plays and news from Friday's NBA games
Clark was shot by police in his grandparents' backyard Sunday night in Sacramento
After a strong start, the Magic are heading to the lottery yet again
This is not what Danny Ainge envisioned when he signed Gordon Hayward and traded for Irvin...
The Spurs recently held a team meeting in which Leonard was questioned about when he would...