NBA games Wednesday, scores, highlights: Celtics' win streak ends at 16 in Miami
Lots more happened on an action-packed Wednesday
It's a big pre-Thanksgiving night. This NBA Wednesday features 14 games with too much action to watch all at once. Make sure to have an extra tab or column open for League Pass Alerts, because that will be beneficial to following the Association tonight.
NBA Scores for Wednesday, Nov. 22
All times Eastern
- Washington Wizards 124, Charlotte Hornets 129 (box score)
- Cavaliers 119, Nets 109 (Box Score)
- 76ers 101, Trail Blazers 81 (Box Score)
- Toronto Raptors 108 at New York Knicks 100 7:30 p.m. (box score)
- LA Clippers 116 Atlanta Hawks 103 (box score)
- Boston Celtics 98 Miami Heat, 104. (box score)
- Dallas Mavericks 95 Memphis Grizzlies 94 (box score)
- Golden State Warriors 91 Oklahoma City Thunder 108 (box score)
- San Antonio Spurs 90, New Orleans Pelicans 107 (box score)
- Orlando Magic 118, Minnesota Timberwolves 124 (box score)
- Denver Nuggets 95, Houston Rockets 125 (box score)
- Chicago Bulls 80, Utah Jazz 110 (box score)
- Milwaukee Bucks 113, Phoenix Suns 107 [OT] (box score)
- Los Angeles Lakers 102, Sacramento Kings 113 (box score)
Celtics win streak ended by Heat
Boston's streak has come to an end. It struggled against Miami throughout the game, but it was also one of those games where everything went right for one team. Dion Waiters hit an absurd shot off the glass that never should have gone in, which is a good example of what kind of night it was for the Heat. These streaks always seem to end against a team you never expect it to.
Kevin Durant goes back to Oklahoma City
Kevin Durant made another return to Oklahoma City, but this time it didn't go very well for him and the Warriors. Oklahoma City won in blowout fashion and and the Thunder finally got their revenge on Durant for leaving. Of course, Golden State is probably happy with the results of last season despite losing Wednesday.
LeBron James goes off in fourth quarter, leads Cavs to victory
LeBron had to exit the game for a while due to a cut on his lip, but he was back in time for the fourth quarter, and absolutely took over. He went 7 for 8 from the floor in the final 12 minutes, scoring 23 of the Cavs' 42 points in the frame, and Cleveland picked up a 119-109 victory against Brooklyn.
Patrick Beverley out for the season
LeBron James rises for the dunk andddddddd nope
LeBron James had a wide-open fast break, which usually results in a highlight dunk. This one did not.
Willie Cauley-Stein goes off for 26
The Lakers and Kings met up in a battle of West Coast teams. Willie Cauley-Stein made the most of it with a 26-point performance.
Enes Kanter dunks on Serge Ibaka
Enes Kanter likes to read Twitter before games to pump himself up. Someone must have mentioned Serge Ibaka to him.
Russell Westbrook picks off Curry
Russell Westbrook steals the ball from Stephen Curry and runs it back for an And-1
Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook get into it
Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook still have some bad blood leftover from Durant's departure.
Devin Booker sends it into overtime
Devin Booker hit a big shot to send the Suns into OT against the Bucks. Phoenix lost, though.
- The Rockets will be without Eric Gordon and Ryan Anderson against the Nuggets. Gordon is dealing with a sore calf, and Anderson is ill.
- Damian Lillard will play against the 76ers. The Trail Blazers' star point guard had been dealing with an ankle injury.
- Nicolas Batum left Hornets-Wizards early with an injury to his left elbow. He just returned from an elbow injury four games ago.
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Cambage needed just 22 shots to put up her ridiculous number
Now we're waiting on Chuck's diss track
Here are the top prizes left in the 2018 NBA offseason
Things could get a little awkward in Las Vegas for the disgruntled Spurs star and his coac...
All the info on the top names still on the market this offseason
The finals are set for NBA's Las Vegas Summer League