The home team dominated this series at every turn. The Celtics defeated the Bucks in a dominant 112-96 Game 7 victory, but they never managed to win a game on the road. However, it was still impressive that they managed to fend off the Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Bucks despite coming into the playoffs without Kyrie Irving and Gordon Hayward due to injury.
The Celtics will now move on to the second round to take on the 76ers.
No. 2 Boston Celtics (55-27) vs. No. 7 Milwaukee Bucks (44-38)
Playoff series schedule
Playoff series results
- Game 1 in Boston: Celtics 113, Bucks 107 (OT) |
- Game 2 in Boston: Celtics 120, Bucks 106 |
- Game 3 in Milwaukee: Bucks 116, Celtics 92 |
- Game 4 in Milwaukee: Bucks 104, Celtics 102 |
- Game 5 in Boston: Celtics 92, Bucks 87
- Game 6 in Milwaukee: Bucks 97, Celtics 86
- Game 7 in Boston: Celtics 112, Bucks 96
Regular season series: Tied 2-2
According to SportsLine data scientist Stephen Oh, the Celtics have a 9.4 percent chance of reaching the conference finals. SportsLine will have game-by-game gambling advice for every playoff series here.