NBA Playoffs: Tuesday schedule, TV channels, online stream, matchups, dates, times, bracket
The NBA postseason continues with a quartet of games on Wednesday
Wednesday night in the NBA Playoffs was an interesting one, with all three games following a similar pattern. The Celtics, Sixers and Warriors all jumped out to big double-digit leads before holding off late comeback attempts in the fourth quarter. Boston won Game 5 to take a 3-2 lead on Milwaukee, while Philly eliminated Miami and Golden State eliminated San Antonio.
This schedule will be updating every morning so you'll have the most up-to-date information for each day's games, so be sure to keep checking back as the postseason goes on.
2018 NBA Playoff Bracket
Wednesday, April 25
- Game 5: Washington Wizards at Toronto Raptors, 7 p.m. ET, NBA TV
- Game 5: Indiana Pacers at Cleveland Cavaliers, 7 p.m. ET, TNT
- Game 5: Utah Jazz at Oklahoma City Thunder, 9:30 p.m. ET, NBA TV
- Game 5: Minnesota Timberwolves at Houston Rockets, 9:30 p.m. ET, TNT
Thursday, April 26
- Game 6: Boston Celtics at Milwaukee Bucks, 8 p.m. ET, TNT
Friday, April 27
- Game 6: Cleveland Cavaliers at Indiana Pacers, Time TBD, TV TBD
- Game 6: Toronto Raptors at Washington Wizards, Time TBD, TV TBD
- Game 6 (if necessary): Houston Rockets at Minnesota Timberwolves, Time TBD, TV TBD
- Game 6 (if necessary): Oklahoma City Thunder at Utah Jazz, Time TBD, TV TBD
Saturday, April 28
- Game 7 (if necessary): Milwaukee Bucks at Boston Celtics, Time TBD, TNT
Sunday, April 29
- Game 7 (if necessary): Indiana Pacers at Cleveland Cavaliers, Time TBD, TV TBD
- Game 7 (if necessary): Washington Wizards at Toronto Raptors, Time TBD, TV TBD
- Game 7 (if necessary): Minnesota Timberwolves at Houston Rockets, Time TBD, TV TBD
- Game 7 (if necessary): Utah Jazz at Oklahoma City Thunder, Time TBD, TV TBD
Monday, April 30 or Tuesday, May 1
- Conference semifinals begin (possible move up to April 28-29, depending on how quickly first-round series end)
Tuesday, May 15 or Wednesday, May 16
- Conference finals begin (possible move up to May 13-14, depending on how quickly conference semifinals end)
Thursday, May 21 through Sunday, June 17
- 2018 NBA Finals begin
The NBA is the only one who can end the controversial one-and-done, but everybody will have...
The Warriors will take on the Pelicans in the second round of the playoffs
The first round of the NBA postseason is kicking into high gear, and we've got the scores from...
Sure, we might end up with LeBron vs. Warriors Part IV, but how we're getting there is ill...
The Celtics square off against the Bucks in the 2 vs. 7 matchup in the Eastern Conference
The 2018 edition of the NBA's free-agent frenzy will be crazy, particularly given what is happening...