NBA scores, highlights: Steph Curry, Warriors get revenge on Bucks; Spurs beat Lakers despite LeBron's huge game
The NBA offered up a 10-game slate on Friday evening
The NBA had 10 games on tap Friday evening with quite a few intriguing matchups. The Los Angeles Lakers hit the road to take on the San Antonio Spurs in a rematch of Wednesday's thrilling affair, but this time the Spurs came out on top thanks to DeMar DeRozan's huge night.
The Golden State Warriors had another tough test as they took on the Milwaukee Bucks, but they got revenge for the Bucks' win in their last meeting. It was a sloppier game than expected, but the champs proved they still have what it takes to win a tough game on the road.
Here's everything you need to know about Friday's games, along with Saturday's schedule.
NBA scores for Friday, Dec. 7
*All times Eastern
- Philadelphia 76ers 117, Detroit Pistons 111 (Box Score)
- Charlotte Hornets 113, Denver Nuggets 107 (Box Score)
- Indiana Pacers 112, Orlando Magic 90 (Box Score)
- Sacramento Kings 129, Cleveland Cavaliers 110 (Box Score)
- Brooklyn Nets 106, Toronto Raptors 105 -- OT (Box Score)
- Memphis Grizzlies 107, New Orleans Pelicans 103 (Box Score)
- Chicago Bulls 114, Oklahoma City Thunder 112 (Box Score)
- San Antonio Spurs 133, Los Angeles Lakers 120 (Box Score)
- Miami Heat 115, Phoenix Suns 98 (Box Score)
- Golden State Warriors 105, Milwaukee Bucks 95 (Box Score)
NBA schedule for Saturday, Dec. 8
*All times Eastern
- Houston Rockets at Dallas Mavericks, 6 p.m. (GameTracker) -- Watch on fuboTV with the NBA League Pass extension
- Sacramento Kings at Indiana Pacers, 7 p.m. (GameTracker) -- Watch on fuboTV with the NBA League Pass extension
- Washington Wizards at Cleveland Cavaliers, 7:30 p.m. (GameTracker) -- Watch on fuboTV with the NBA League Pass extension
- Denver Nuggets at Atlanta Hawks, 7:30 p.m. (GameTracker) -- Watch on fuboTV with the NBA League Pass extension
- Brooklyn Nets at New York Knicks, 7:30 p.m. (GameTracker) -- Watch on fuboTV with the NBA League Pass extension
- Los Angeles Lakers at Memphis Grizzlies, 8 p.m. (GameTracker) -- Watch on fuboTV with the NBA League Pass extension
- Boston Celtics at Chicago Bulls, 8 p.m. (GameTracker) -- Watch on fuboTV with the NBA League Pass extension
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Portland Trail Blazers, 10 p.m. (GameTracker) -- TV: NBA TV Streaming: fubo TV (try it free)
- Miami Heat at Los Angeles Clippers, 10:30 p.m. (GameTracker) -- Watch on fuboTV with the NBA League Pass extension
Warriors shut down Bucks offense
The Bucks offense came into Friday night averaging a league-best 115.1 points per 100 possessions, but they were held to a season-low 95 by a motivated Warriors defense. Steph Curry and Klay Thompson led the Warriors with 20 points each.
DeRozan helps Spurs get revenge
LeBron James had a huge game, but it was DeMar DeRozan who was the star of the night. The former Raptors guard scored 36 points in the win over the Lakers, adding nine assists and eight rebounds.
Millsap suffers broken toe
The Denver Nuggets have vastly improved their defense this season, but they'll now be without one of their best defenders, Paul Millsap, for an extended period. Millsap reportedly suffered a broken toe in the Nuggets' loss to the Hornets on Friday.
Butler leads Sixers without Embiid
No Joel Embiid? No problem. Jimmy Butler got to take control of the offense as Embiid missed his first game of the season for rest purposes, and Butler didn't disappoint. He put up 38 points, six rebounds, six assists and three steals in a win over the Pistons.
Markkanen wins it for Bulls
Lauri Markkanen is still coming back from an injury that kept him out most of the year, but he didn't look rusty on Friday night. He hit a game-winning floater against the Thunder after a nifty spin move.
LeBron has full stat line in one half
If LeBron finished a game with 24 points, eight assists and seven rebounds, you'd probably say that was pretty good. Yeah, he did that in the first half against the Spurs. The King finished with 35 points, 11 assists and eight rebounds, but it wasn't enough to beat the Spurs.
With Hassan Whiteside out, you knew we'd be treated to some highlights from Bam Adebayo. He did not disappoint.
Kawhi hustles on both ends
First he goes into the stands for a steal, then he races all the way back down court for the dunk. Is there anything Kawhi Leonard can't do?
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Boston will be missing a significant piece of its frontcourt
Two potential Eastern Conference playoff teams do battle on Wednesday
Toronto's starting power forward is doing it all, but he still feels like he's playing cat...
Williams suffered the injury in Monday's game against the Phoenix Suns
George's late 3 capped off a 47-point, 15-rebound night last Wednesday against the Nets
With respect to their legacies, both individually and as a duo, James and Wade gave us a fitting...