NBA unveils 'BIG Color' uniforms that will debut on Christmas Day
The NBA has unveiled new monochrome uniforms which it will debut for the Christmas Day games.
The NBA unveiled a series of new uniforms on Monday under their new "BIG Color" lineup which features one of the team's main colors on top of that same color. So instead of the traditional offset, there's just more of the same. Take a look:
- The Jazz uniform isn't that much different from the feel of their normal dark blues. The green outline is so dark that it comes acros as blue-on-blue.
- The Lakers' clean white look is fantastic, and that one's sure to be popular.
- Would have liked to have seen Denver's yellow-on-yellow incorporated into these.
- The Thunder's terrible color scheme somehow looks worse here.
- The Spurs' jerseys are just depressing. It's like a Hunger Games jersey for that district the girl is from.
- That's a whole lot of orange going on there, New York.
- Boston's doesn't look that much different, but it's kind of nice.
- Brooklyn's is obviously the best, but that's likely just because I think black is the coolest color, ever.
- The Heat, Grizzlies, Pacers and Bulls all look sharp as well. Those more defined colors look nice.
Hosts Bill Reiter and Reid Forgrave are joined by Blazers guard CJ McCollum
Check back throughout the night for the latest updates from Monday's NBA games
Garnett has worked with Maker and says he is reminded of himself
It might be a good time to place a bet on the Boston Celtics
SportsLine's Mike McClure, a DFS pro with more than $1M in winnings, gives optimal lineup...
Stephen Oh is on an NBA heater using his data-driven approach and locked in his pick for C...