Pelicans vs. Nuggets: How to watch NBA online, TV channel, live stream info, game time
How to watch Pelicans vs. Nuggets basketball game
Denver @ New Orleans
Current Records: Denver 30-14; New Orleans 17-28
What to Know
The New Orleans Pelicans need to shore up a defense that is allowing 117.69 points per game before their game on Friday. They have the luxury of staying at home another game and will welcome the Denver Nuggets at 8 p.m. ET at Smoothie King Center. The Pelicans have seen their point totals decreasing over the past three games, a vulnerability Denver is surely hoping to exploit.
It was close but no cigar for New Orleans as they fell 121-117 to the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday. A silver lining for the Pelicans was the play of PG Lonzo Ball, who almost posted a triple-double on 14 points, 12 dimes, and eight rebounds.
Meanwhile, Denver ended up a good deal behind the Houston Rockets when they played on Wednesday, losing 121-105. SF Will Barton wasn't much of a difference maker for Denver and finished with only eight points on 3-for-14 shooting in his 38 minutes on the court.
Both of these teams will be looking to put their recent losses behind them and walk away with a victory. We'll see which team satisfies their hunger and which team leaves with an empty stomach.
How To Watch
- When: Friday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Smoothie King Center -- New Orleans, Louisiana
- TV: Altitude Sports & Entertainmnt
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $22.00
The Pelicans are a 3.5-point favorite against the Nuggets, according to the latest NBA odds.
Vegas had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Pelicans as a 3-point favorite.
New Orleans and Denver both have eight wins in their last 16 games.
- Dec 25, 2019 - New Orleans 112 vs. Denver 100
- Oct 31, 2019 - New Orleans 122 vs. Denver 107
- Mar 02, 2019 - New Orleans 120 vs. Denver 112
- Jan 30, 2019 - Denver 105 vs. New Orleans 99
- Nov 17, 2018 - New Orleans 125 vs. Denver 115
- Oct 29, 2018 - Denver 116 vs. New Orleans 111
- Dec 15, 2017 - Denver 117 vs. New Orleans 111
- Dec 06, 2017 - New Orleans 123 vs. Denver 114
- Nov 17, 2017 - Denver 146 vs. New Orleans 114
- Apr 07, 2017 - Denver 122 vs. New Orleans 106
- Apr 04, 2017 - Denver 134 vs. New Orleans 131
- Mar 26, 2017 - New Orleans 115 vs. Denver 90
- Oct 26, 2016 - Denver 107 vs. New Orleans 102
- Mar 31, 2016 - New Orleans 101 vs. Denver 95
- Dec 20, 2015 - New Orleans 130 vs. Denver 125
- Nov 17, 2015 - Denver 115 vs. New Orleans 98
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Wade became the sixth player in Heat history to have his jersey retired
The potential No. 1 overall pick hasn't gotten over the way he was treated by the NCAA
Curry has been sidelined since the end of October with a broken hand
Mike McClure, a DFS pro with almost $2 million in career earnings, gives optimal lineup advice
SportsLine's advanced computer model simulated Saturday's Bucks vs. Sixers game 10,000 times.
SportsLine's advanced computer model simulated Saturday's Clippers vs Kings game 10,000 times.