VIDEO: LeBron James freaks out over foul from Mirza Teletovic
LeBron James snaps up and goes at Mirza Teletovic after an attempted wrap-up.
LeBron James got loose on a breakaway vs. the Nets, and after delivering an offensive foul to Andrei Kirilenko, was fouled hard by Mirza Teletovic of Brooklyn trying to wrap him up. James took exception.
On review, James was assessed an offensive foul, and Mirza a flagrant-one foul. No ejection for Teletovic, right foul called on James, life goes on. Few things:
1. Michael Beasley is the voice of reason, "holding" James back. This is the world we live in in 2014.
2. Andrei Kirilenko flopped something awful on that. James didn't get contact enough to push off to that degree.
3. James overreacted. I get that Teletovic went high and around the neck, but he didn't lock him up, didn't sling him, and was just trying to stop his shoulders. Just not enough to warrant the freak out.
4. He "went at" Teletovic, but if you watch, he stops short and waits for his teammates to hold him back. It's the smart thing to do, his team needs him and there's no reason to risk ejection and money loss over Mirza Teletovic, but still.
5. Teletovic's smiling was creepy.
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
The Rockets just added some meaningful wing depth
Iverson touched on several pertinent topics in an interview with CBS Sports
The Knicks have already turned their attention to June's NBA Draft
The NBPA has a new vice president
The next step in the process is to gain formal approval at the G League level
Cleveland could be bringing in yet another new coach