VIDEO: LeBron James freaks out over foul from Mirza Teletovic
LeBron James snaps up and goes at Mirza Teletovic after an attempted wrap-up.
LeBron James got loose on a breakaway vs. the Nets, and after delivering an offensive foul to Andrei Kirilenko, was fouled hard by Mirza Teletovic of Brooklyn trying to wrap him up. James took exception.
On review, James was assessed an offensive foul, and Mirza a flagrant-one foul. No ejection for Teletovic, right foul called on James, life goes on. Few things:
1. Michael Beasley is the voice of reason, "holding" James back. This is the world we live in in 2014.
2. Andrei Kirilenko flopped something awful on that. James didn't get contact enough to push off to that degree.
3. James overreacted. I get that Teletovic went high and around the neck, but he didn't lock him up, didn't sling him, and was just trying to stop his shoulders. Just not enough to warrant the freak out.
4. He "went at" Teletovic, but if you watch, he stops short and waits for his teammates to hold him back. It's the smart thing to do, his team needs him and there's no reason to risk ejection and money loss over Mirza Teletovic, but still.
5. Teletovic's smiling was creepy.
Nerlens Noel is now being represented by Rich Paul of Klutch Sports
Steve Kerr opens up about his back issues and more
OJ Mayo, banned from the NBA for positive drug test, is considering playing overseas
The King? 'LeBron, it turns out, is Aquaman,' or so the account via Dwyane Wade's wife goe...
From Penny to Thunder Dan to Pistol Pete to Agent Zero, guys who would be better in 2017
Griffin said recently he thinks it's more likely that LeBron James goes to New York than L...