Warriors vs. Kings odds, pick: Predictions on gambling spread, over/under and money line for Golden State, Sacramento
Can De'Aaron Fox and Co. keep up with the champs?
If you've been waiting for the Sacramento Kings to fall off, you're still waiting. Coming off a win over the Timberwolves in which they scored 141 points, the Kings have won five of their last six games and occupy the No. 8 spot in the Western Conference playoff race entering Friday.
The Warriors, meanwhile, are coming off a spanking at the hands of the Raptors, who waltzed into Oracle Arena and dusted the Warriors even with Kawhi Leonard out. Prior to that, the Warriors had won four straight with Stephen Curry back in the lineup.
Below is the viewing information, plus a prediction for the spread, over/under and money line for Warriors at Kings.
Warriors at Kings game info
- Date: Friday, Dec. 14
- Time: 10 p.m. ET
- Location: Golden 1 Center -- Sacramento, California
- Streaming: fuboTV (free trial -- NBA League Pass add-on available)
Warriors at Kings ATS odds, pick
- Line: Warriors -7.5, via Westgate Superbook
- Analysis: The Kings are 17-9-1 against the spread this season, and they're 8-3-1 ATS as home underdogs. That would appear to bode well for a Sacramento cover, as would the fact that the Kings only lost to the Warriors by one, 117-116, when they played at Oracle Arena three weeks ago. Marvin Bagley III and Buddy Hield were terrific in that game, but the big qualifier: Neither Stephen Curry nor Draymond Green played for the Warriors. Still, Sacramento tends to play the Warriors tough at home, and Golden State hasn't blown teams out this season with near the frequency it has in years past. A bit of a flier, but ....
- Pick: Kings cover
Warriors at Kings O/U line, pick
- Line: 236 total points, via Westgate Superbook
- Analysis: The Warriors are the No. 1 offense in the league. The Kings are the No. 21 defense. Stephen Curry is back and the Warriors will have little problem putting up a lot of points. If I think the Kings are going to cover, that means they're going to have to keep up.
- Pick: Over
Warriors at Kings money line odds, pick
- Odds: Warriors -350, Kings +275, via Westgate Superbook
- Analysis: Not quite enough value to go Kings here.
- Pick: No bet
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Rookie Allonzo Trier believed he had recorded the game-saving block
There's six games on tap on the NBA schedule on Thursday
SportsLine's advanced computer model simulated Thursday's Pacers vs. 76ers game 10,000 tim...
Popovich is currently in his 22nd season as the Spurs head coach
SportsLine's advanced computer model simulated Thursday's Lakers vs. Thunder game 10,000 t...
SportsLine's advanced computer model simulated Thursday's Wizards vs. Knicks game 10,000 t...